Pages:
Author

Topic: how long until altcoins recover from this bitcoin surge? - page 2. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Perhaps Q1 of next year there will be a recovery but I wouldn't get my hopes up. With all the mainstream focus squarely on bitcoin it wouldn't surprise me in the dominance reached 70-80% in the next few months. If that happens alts will get squished out and most will sell at a loss. Either plan to hodl for the whole winter or sell when things get bad you don't have much options right now.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
I read some where that there will be 3 Bitcoin forks scheduled this month with Bitcoin God included. If that news is true then we might see an extended time of alts prices going down because alt holders would like to capitalize in the Bitcoins continued bull run and the possibility for an air drop.

I have also read this, but I am not sure that these forks will be "accepted". I haven't seen any news from wallets or exchanges with communication about these upcoming forks...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
after each altcoins found the bottom,
and i think strong community will try to recover it, so choose altcoins will strong community and active development too  Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I rekon either March 2018 or 100 days after that

https://www.tradingview.com/x/4wiNqL6h/
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I guess after all the btc hard fork is done, as many people throw alt just to buy bitcoin and just to get airdrop. Maybe mid next year alt can recover the price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I read some where that there will be 3 Bitcoin forks scheduled this month with Bitcoin God included. If that news is true then we might see an extended time of alts prices going down because alt holders would like to capitalize in the Bitcoins continued bull run and the possibility for an air drop.
I think Bitcoin forks won't affect the network and prices much as it has been a habit recently to fork Bitcoin to get rich and more and more people got to used to it. Forks won't divide the community instead it will filter out the jerks from the main project. Anyway enjoy forks as a free airdrops.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
It seems like it will never end. But I feel that people started to scare of this rise and if btc falls, all people want to exit and crash will be very big.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What do you guys think? Money from alts is all flowing into Bitcoin, I'm guessing as part of futures market hype. How long will it take to stop being bag holders this time?

It is always the same, when bitcoin is going up, everybody stops investing in altcoins and they all switch their money to bitcoin to do not miss that rally.

Are you new in this or you dont understand how trading works? If you see that the price went from $500 to $600, wouldn't you invest in bitcoin to make more profits hoping to see the price going to $700?

This wont stop for now, so try to be more pacient and try to re-buy all those altcoins that you want once that this rally is over.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
It might be true that the money from altcoins is flowing towards bitcoin since the price of Bitcoin has increased massively within a couple of days bleeding out most of the altcoins. Altcoins have dropped approximately 20% in their prices. The surge in Bitcoin's price may be due to many reasons. The futures market opening on December 10 might have boosted the market trend. Investors from the wall street investing into Bitcoin might be another reason for the sudden surge as they would be investing big bucks. Altcoins will be having a tough time until Bitcoin spike high. It will take them a while to recover in their prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
What's happening on Dec 10?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
until 10th  december...
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
What do you guys think? Money from alts is all flowing into Bitcoin, I'm guessing as part of futures market hype. How long will it take to stop being bag holders this time?
Pages:
Jump to: