Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 34. (Read 41263 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok, so this is how you prove your not a spamming newbie troll on this forum?
...by posting meaningless spam posts in the newbie section...
Activity: 7
Replying to get my post count up so I can help somebody in another thread with crashing issues  Roll Eyes
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Yarg! this seems to work differently than what the README says ><
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This no posting business is taking the wind out of my sails. I get the reasoning I suppose but..

EDIT: I guess its my fault partially, but I've been lurking on these forums for months now and just decided I wanted to reply to a conversation that sparked on a thread.

Try to post your reason in "whitelisting requests"
Activity: 13
This no posting business is taking the wind out of my sails. I get the reasoning I suppose but..

EDIT: I guess its my fault partially, but I've been lurking on these forums for months now and just decided I wanted to reply to a conversation that sparked on a thread.
Thanks, wasn't sure how time was calculated

There are special addresses for all types of thanks right in my signature  Grin

Anyways, I'm glad that helped someone
Activity: 142
Thanks, wasn't sure how time was calculated
Activity: 31
It seems that reading other threads are not counted as "being online". Since I've regestired more then 4 hours ago and browsed through the forum all the time, but stats show only 2 hours online. lol

You can check stats by going to profile -> "show stats" (under "profile info" on the left)

Thanks for the info
Activity: 200
I want to ask some questions about this bounty:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.912315

But I can't post there yet. What do I have to do to be able to post there?

5 months
Activity: 9
Just a bit I have 8 hours clocked and now 7 posts, all I want to do is to make  a post on the cudaminer topic.

edited to add, it works now, seems like the lucky number is 7.
Activity: 13
it's a joke really all I want to do is buy bitcoins from people on here but I can't even reply to their topics
It seems that reading other threads are not counted as "being online". Since I've regestired more then 4 hours ago and browsed through the forum all the time, but stats show only 2 hours online. lol

You can check stats by going to profile -> "show stats" (under "profile info" on the left)
Nope still cant post, does it have to be over 5 posts before I can post else where ?
Even with this post I still cant post.
Hopefully this is post 5, hopefully, at  least I have 7 hours clocked in, figures crossed I can start posting.
Activity: 20
Hello everyone
Activity: 2
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Oh boy this is boring... #1

Hi y'all  Grin

Totally.

And hi Wink
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
Oh boy this is boring... #1

Hi y'all  Grin
Activity: 1
Figured there was some sort of restriction ...
Activity: 134
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
Pages:
Jump to: