Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will it be until the bitcoin price to usd starting decreasing? - page 2. (Read 1156 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
What I mean was how long will bitcoin keep going up in price of USD which is United States Dollars. I was wondering since it seems to be going up like the stock market once was. When something is going good, there is always a bad side to it

it will continue going up as long as the demand for it is increasing because the supply is fixed (and the new supply is created at a fixed rate which decreases every ~4 years with halving). and the demand is the adoption of bitcoin which is happening.
these crashes you see are only corrections not crash. and they are big only because orderbooks are still thin.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
What I mean was how long will bitcoin keep going up in price of USD which is United States Dollars. I was wondering since it seems to be going up like the stock market once was. When something is going good, there is always a bad side to it

It is not mandatory that a crash follows the rise of an asset. Look at the share price of Intel Corporation. The prices increased from $0.03 per share to almost $60 per share during the 1987-2000 time period. In 2000, there was a crash, but the prices stabilized at $35 per share. Similar pattern has happened with BTC as well. The prices have increased from $0.001 per coin in 2009 to $3,000 per coin in 2017. And now it seems like the prices are stabilizing at $2,500-2,700 levels.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
No one can be sure . All depends on market demand and how people need bitcon.
As more and more people need bitcoin, the bitcoin price increases. All can happen, we all just predict here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
bitcoin i think is never hard down this mean crash
bitcoin price down maybe only reach to 2000 dollar and then can incraese again
except bad news, exchanger hack and more
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
I don't really understand what you mean, because bitcoin price always fluctuate, one day it will rise and in the next day it could be decline. Depends on your perspective, how much it is to called rise up? Based on today highest price, this week highest price or last ATH? The answer will be different obviously. After all, no one really knows when it will increase or decrease against USD.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
Maybe grab the correct chart first...
It's been declining all week...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: