Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this altcoin recession will remain....? - page 2. (Read 1879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
haha they are already going back up, but trust me i felt the same few days ago Cheesy   
my theory is to look at all the money in the ecosystem, Bitcoin no longer holds 60+% of the total crypto marketcap, Alts are a big part no more than ever, MEANING: We will see the insane volitility traders and whales create for profit, ride the waves boys! Cheesy
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
Buy BTC right now and make money in 1 month  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
This massive dump of btc leads to the massive market down.
How long will this remain and market will be normal. Any idea....?
This is the time to buying bitcoin at an accumulation price as bitcoin and others coin are at the correlations face. The next thing that will happen is that from next week another face of bitcoin trend will start an at this stage it may touch $3,000 before another pull back again.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
there's a rumor saying that the Chinese government will issue some new policy about crypto exchanges. I don't quite believe it, or at least you cannot say it will be a bad news atm, but the market overreacted to it, while the Chinese government has not said anything yet.

no one cares about china any more. the pboc took it out of the game. the only question mark is what happens if all those coins are released. i'm sure it's a decent number. either they carry on trading or dump and run just in case.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
there's a rumor saying that the Chinese government will issue some new policy about crypto exchanges. I don't quite believe it, or at least you cannot say it will be a bad news atm, but the market overreacted to it, while the Chinese government has not said anything yet.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm not very confident about the next days.
I am what we call a newbie (maybe a noob) in this world, but I just sell almost all my positions and withdraw some €€€.

Some say there a ton of new buyers coming with fresh cash in this market, but I have the feeling that the whales are still holding all the cards and therefore the future trend is hard to predict.
Maybe, it will bounce back hard tomorrow, maybe the dump will continue for a few days (not weeks though).

Predicting is quite hard, as this big spring bullish trend is totally new in this market.

Activity: 56
zec - digibyte maybe xrp
Activity: 4
Poloniex market is going down and down....LTC XRP STR....
Activity: 56
The correction is already over m8
Activity: 4
This massive dump of btc leads to the massive market down.
How long will this remain and market will be normal. Any idea....?
Pages:
Jump to: