Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 40. (Read 6663 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 07, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
Most people are still holding, if we all pulled out the market would be absolutely nothing. There is no saying, prices are only currently at November prices of last year. Still lots of room for profit to be taken. Most are hoping that bitcoin does not dip lower than 6k so we can double bottom and continue upwards. If anyone tells you with certainty what will happen they are just guessing,
The decision will definitely depends on the chosen investment people will chose to have in terms of trading. We all know that holding is a part of investment where it could give us a chance to earn when we deal with a higher price and sell our holding with a pump price. But if we want to know how long it would takes for the market to changes, we could just analyze the graph simply the ups and down on the price of bitcoin for us to somehow predict and make a necessary decision and transactions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
This bear market will last only a few months more. With recent developments and news surrounding cryptocurrency adoption worldwide, price is bound to rise because demand moves price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
I think the time is fast and big money it took. Cryptocurrency market is developing in a normal investment market where arrived is not very big and it needs to wait a long time after investments
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
As usual no one can tell how long this bear market runs. At the moment if you still have a lot of coins in your wallet, just keep holding onto it whatever it takes to avoid big losses since market price today is unhealthy. Although I don't have that much coins in my wallet, I will still be holding these coins and plan to add more little by little in preparation for a possible bull run in the coming days.
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
A lot of people bought coins at a higher price and lost most of their investment. I think there is still a chance to get their money back and earn a little over the top because everyone is waiting for rising prices this fall and I'm sure to sell the coins yet. You need to wait until winter
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 07, 2018, 07:04:57 AM
Actually, I myself cannot predict it. The market is changing everyday. But so far, it is small rising and suddenly dropped easily. This thing really makes us worried or panic. Just be patient then. I'm pretty sure and hopeful that the bear market will end soon, at least in this end of this year.

Everyone hopes so. Unfortunately, no predictions are working that suggest thoughts about market manipulation. Perhaps the best strategy will be the expectation and readiness for any outcome.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
Maybe a few more months,maybe a year, maybe more, maybe less. No one knows for sure. But one thing is sure, and that is the fact that it will definitely come to an end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:02:05 AM
A lot of us supposed that we would see bull season 3-4 mounths ago but We stiil in bear season I don't know how we can reach to good days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:00:05 AM
The bear market will be very long. Now a lot of bad projects and not just choose really high quality. It seems to me that you just need to wait and look for good projects. Some projects may be of interest in the bear market. Simply it should be really high-quality projects
Activity: 153
August 07, 2018, 06:59:45 AM
still waiitng since January, we are the who new investors of cryptocurrency.
i hope bear will market will be end of this autumn, new year we can earn some money like previous investors.
Yes all of us are hoping for the bear market to stop. Investors should know that in this business we really have ups and down, we have to accept it positively or else we will have the difficulty to accept what will happen in the future especially if its a negative result.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
Unfortunately, no one can say exactly what will happen and when. Therefore, to predict when the bears still leave our weak market, no one can, no matter how people do not bother to do it. It's my personal opinion.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 07, 2018, 06:57:13 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Hi
Not For Long Silence is the sign of Storm.Action always have a reaction just wait.
Activity: 90
August 07, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Really, I don't think is something anyone has a definite answer to. Nobody knows for sure, but what I know is, it will definitely come to an end.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
It's all a matter of patience for now until all these SEC issues are over. Some people don't even know why crypto is down and they just make their own assumptions. It's better to read more and know why things happen.
Activity: 133
August 07, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
For a long period market have been downward, everybody will have hope that market should be increasing but for a long time no changes come to market. I think that everybody holding a coin and in future market should be increasing 2x or 3x speed, so you should not panic about it, alhtough it time to patience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 06:49:56 AM
still waiitng since January, we are the who new investors of cryptocurrency.
i hope bear will market will be end of this autumn, new year we can earn some money like previous investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 06:48:03 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I keep all the coins as I did not spend a lot of money and do not worry. No one will say when the bull market comes but I hope we are close to turning. And now is the time for a good purchase I believe that we will grow.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
I think it will be continue to end of this year or maybe little bit more. We are still wait and holding, holding not good idea nowadays but i am just wait for the market will change
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
I thought it was going to be over by now. Now I am very tired and I want to temporarily stop watching cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

No one can say with certainty when the red crypto currency market will end, what can be ascertained is that crypto will remain. So many people are involved in this, the current market collapse may be the work of some people who have great power, have the power to manipulate the market.
yes this condition is likely to continue, we have seen from the beginning of the year that the market continues to be red, and there is no sign that the market will improve, meaning that this condition could last until the end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: