Pages:
Author

Topic: How long you in bitcoin world? - page 16. (Read 16139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 28, 2016, 12:43:14 AM
Its almost 2 years since I discovered btc but I only considered the last 1 year because thats only the time I get to focus in btc. The first time I get into bitcoin was only lasted for less than 2mos.then stop until making this account.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 27, 2016, 11:41:29 PM
I am thinking long term. At least 5-7 years.. That is the reason why I am holding all my bitcoin and continued earning more and more. The only thing is that, I started from zero and I have never invested any fiat in to bitcoin.

What ever bitcoin I have now is completely earned online and hence I have invested only my time and not money that I earn from salary.

So for now i supposed that you already have a huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet right? You said that you are thinking for 5-7 years so by now what was your current status for waiting? I think you have  a job in real life that can sustain your daily needs that is why you can handle to save your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 27, 2016, 11:41:02 PM
I am here since 2012 and during my first year of stay I do all like gambling alone but I am just lucky to have a wonderful stay now since I was able to realize my dream to earn by working online and do some kind of trading and investing at the same time. Thanks to the Satoshi Nikamoto for investing this very wonderful coin.
Well, I'm here since the end of 2015 and already studying about bitcoin before that. I trust bitcoin as online currency with many advantages than regular currency even there are some fluctuate and it's price volatile. But the price continue rising every year, so I have faith in bitcoin,,
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
August 27, 2016, 11:04:11 PM
The registration of my this account is the time when I involved in bitcoin, yes I started to use bitcoin on 20 January these are only a few months but I learned much more about bitcoin, and I have shifted all of my transactions to bitcoin, as it is a much convenient currency for me.

So you're pretty new with BTC then! Welcome, and I hope you'll have fun with the BTC community. I've learned a lot of things with the help of Bitcoin, and I have earned a lot of money too: over $450, for free!
well if it is for free then it is a decent amount though it also depends on how much time did you already spend to be honest

You should spend lot of time in earning money or bitcoin online. Lot of people surrender because it is pretty difficult to earn online just like me almost a year of finding my first bucks online and i saw the bitcoin so i just made it Cheesy . PS im new in bitcoin and with this currency i just bought my gaming keyboard Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 27, 2016, 10:51:28 PM
about to clock a two years milestone. ......and the experience really is worth while Wink 》》
satoshi nakamoto salute you sir

It is something that I have just had a thing for since the very beginning.  Not even the things that they are doing now, but the possible things that could be done if the right person were to grab the technology and really run with it.  Great effort and hats off to satoshi nakamoto
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 27, 2016, 10:34:10 PM
I am here since 2012 and during my first year of stay I do all like gambling alone but I am just lucky to have a wonderful stay now since I was able to realize my dream to earn by working online and do some kind of trading and investing at the same time. Thanks to the Satoshi Nikamoto for investing this very wonderful coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 27, 2016, 10:15:10 PM
about to clock a two years milestone. ......and the experience really is worth while Wink 》》
satoshi nakamoto salute you sir
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yueno
August 27, 2016, 09:49:14 PM
Almost year, i started earnings bitcoin since march 2015, and as of now i earn a lot money hehe Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2016, 06:40:21 PM
The registration of my this account is the time when I involved in bitcoin, yes I started to use bitcoin on 20 January these are only a few months but I learned much more about bitcoin, and I have shifted all of my transactions to bitcoin, as it is a much convenient currency for me.

So you're pretty new with BTC then! Welcome, and I hope you'll have fun with the BTC community. I've learned a lot of things with the help of Bitcoin, and I have earned a lot of money too: over $450, for free!
well if it is for free then it is a decent amount though it also depends on how much time did you already spend to be honest
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 27, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

Activity: 644
August 27, 2016, 04:44:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 27, 2016, 04:41:08 PM
I was introduced to bitcoin in june 2013 but that time i dont know much about bitcoin and its technical features and how to mine , i was introduced to faucet earning, after 1 year in last 2014 one more friend gave me the detail about this forum and how to earn through signature campaign, after that only i am earning good after my account got in high rank, first account which i created got hacked due to that i got late and have to create this new account.
I knew about bitcoin when it was around 2010 when I was just messing around the darknet and I didn't really care about it that time since I didn't care to know about it. I only found out about it back in 2014 and to my surprise, the value is a lot higher than what it was then.

I don't really regret not joining in back in 2010 because I really didn't give a damn that time, but atleast I'm glad I joined in then and made good profits now.
Activity: 658
August 27, 2016, 04:18:22 PM
Its almost 1.5 years and I am part of bitcoin world and this forum when my colleague forcefully asked me to visit the forum and asked  me  to go through all the threads and collect information related to bitcoins.
i was in bitcoins for even a longer time to be honest though i never managed to make any good profit out of it, but still its a fun experience
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 27, 2016, 12:24:38 PM
I have been in bitcoin for more than 2 years though 8 months of it were wasted since i stopped and face other side of life.  I will trust bitcoin as long as there is merchants who accept it.  Since it will have value.  The moment merchant reject bitcoin and nothing as in not even one merchant believe in it then maybe that will be the time I have to forget about bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 27, 2016, 12:19:33 PM
I have been working with the dtnamics of BTC and the Crypto algos for quite some time and I only took a short break off from the scene a while back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 11:23:28 AM
I am bitcoin world really long amount of time maybe about 1 year beacause in years ago i was usnig only paypal and skrill and now i saw that it is better to use bitcoin cryptocurrency because of low fees and beaucause of many sites which are using bitcoin.

From PayPal user to Bitcoin user, that's great. but I think there are more sites that accept PayPal rather than sites that accept Bitcoin.
By the way, one year is not actually a long time. Wink

That's correct Paypal is accepted by almost all sites and that is the reason its more popular among the people as bitcoin is accepted by limited sites at a moment but we will see many sites in future accepting bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
August 27, 2016, 11:21:36 AM
I am thinking long term. At least 5-7 years.. That is the reason why I am holding all my bitcoin and continued earning more and more. The only thing is that, I started from zero and I have never invested any fiat in to bitcoin.

What ever bitcoin I have now is completely earned online and hence I have invested only my time and not money that I earn from salary.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
August 27, 2016, 11:19:05 AM
I am bitcoin world really long amount of time maybe about 1 year beacause in years ago i was usnig only paypal and skrill and now i saw that it is better to use bitcoin cryptocurrency because of low fees and beaucause of many sites which are using bitcoin.

From PayPal user to Bitcoin user, that's great. but I think there are more sites that accept PayPal rather than sites that accept Bitcoin.
By the way, one year is not actually a long time. Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
August 27, 2016, 11:14:12 AM
I started my journey last year. But due to some other commitments i left posting for few months. Again started with it as i love it so much. I like earning here. It really supports me. I exchange bitcoins into fiat and use them for my expense. Very nice right. When you are in need and without any investment if someone is paying for your work then, really a lot matters. Really thank bitcoins and this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 27, 2016, 11:06:14 AM
I've been dabbling and doing things with Bitcoin since 2013, and even though I wasn't on this forum until a few months had passed (something like 3-4 months if I remember correctly) I was pretty active with doing things to earn Bitcoin, which mostly consisted of faucets for that period of time. I'm far gladder that I learned about this forum when I did compared to when I could have learned about it.
Pages:
Jump to: