Pages:
Author

Topic: How long you in bitcoin world? - page 7. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 16, 2016, 09:48:48 PM
How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?

I've been 3 years in bitcoin world, so far At least I got earned anyhow, and learned so many things when it comes to investment, savings, and trade in the exchange platform. Positive and negative comment in the forum its just a normal in bitcointalk.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 16, 2016, 09:13:21 PM
I been here for quite sometime now, maybe around 2 - 3 years but it is just lately that I have been getting a nice money here because before I use to gamble and I just spend my bitcoins but now I learn how to invest and trade.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 16, 2016, 08:43:33 PM
i know bitcoin after occupy wall street movement. not interesting enough for me that time (just know a bit not dive in to it too much, perhaps this thing who will fight the fiat robbery), but starting use btc around 2014 or 2015  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 16, 2016, 08:32:05 PM
i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.
I just only use bitcoin world in just 6months and counting and I am happy that I am one of them who knows bitcoin because bitcoin is really good especially when the amount of bitcoin become higher.  Grin
I think it is not important how long you were in bitcoin. the important thing is you can use bitcoin as possible and it can provide benefits to you
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
September 16, 2016, 08:02:58 PM
i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.
I just only use bitcoin world in just 6months and counting and I am happy that I am one of them who knows bitcoin because bitcoin is really good especially when the amount of bitcoin become higher.  Grin

You are actually right about that, it really feels great when we see the price of bitcoin going high and at that moment we feel a little more proud for being a part of that change.
I think there will be joy again when you have a lot of stock bitcoin and then prices go up high Lol. I do not think you'll be pleased when prices rise. but you do not have bitcoin in your wallet bitcoin
if im not have bitcoin stock im still feel very happy in bitcoin price rising, because i get salary in sidejob in bitcoin fixed not at bitcoin value, so if bitcoin price rising my salary get rising too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 16, 2016, 07:24:39 PM
I'm in crypto world for almost 2 years. I know it's short period. And I regret that that didn't heard about bitcoin in start and later (about 4 years ago) I didn't looked into bitcoin serious and thinked that it will soon collapse.
Activity: 504
September 16, 2016, 07:06:12 PM

You are actually right about that, it really feels great when we see the price of bitcoin going high and at that moment we feel a little more proud for being a part of that change.
I think there will be joy again when you have a lot of stock bitcoin and then prices go up high Lol. I do not think you'll be pleased when prices rise. but you do not have bitcoin in your wallet bitcoin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 16, 2016, 06:41:45 PM

So do you hate yourself when the price goes down? Cheesy jk, yeah but I don't really feel "proud" I feel excited because that means more moneyz for me. Cheesy
Activity: 672
September 16, 2016, 01:40:17 PM

Activity: 980
September 16, 2016, 09:31:41 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 16, 2016, 09:19:01 AM
3.5 years but I wish I could really make it early so that I would be able to buy bitcoin at the price of $1 as I am sure those days will never come again in future.
Sad the time no ignore bitcoin and you didn't know that this coin will very important to you and now your are regreting thosw days that bitcoin is pleasing you to buy her and it will never be the bitcoin in the future because for sure bitcoin will be high as you

Yup, he's just giving something to the fact that wrong. Because the growth of the bitcoin has already started and now the user has the bitcoin more than the time of the introduction of the bitcoin in years yesterday. So, if you are not sure then that is your right and we can not give a ban for it. However if later bitcoin has huge advantages, then don't ever complain!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 16, 2016, 06:31:08 AM
3.5 years but I wish I could really make it early so that I would be able to buy bitcoin at the price of $1 as I am sure those days will never come again in future.
Sad the time no ignore bitcoin and you didn't know that this coin will very important to you and now your are regreting thosw days that bitcoin is pleasing you to buy her and it will never be the bitcoin in the future because for sure bitcoin will be high as you
Activity: 28
September 16, 2016, 06:29:01 AM
Iv been in the bitcoin world for 2 years but I'm not that knowledgeable or more focused about earning bitcoin online. I tried few ponzi sites and got scammed several times. Right now im into gambling and sometimes trading alcoins through bittrex during my free time.
Activity: 644
September 16, 2016, 05:04:02 AM
I started bitcoin since March 2015 so I think I am now 1 1/2 months in earning bitcoins. I have so many experience in investing, fauceting bitcoin. Sometimes I scam in Ponzi and Hyip website. Sometime my money is double from this website so I think I am now veteran in bitcoin earners. Good to say that I earn a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 16, 2016, 01:17:13 AM
   Maybe two months and couple more days. Its not much I know, and in this time I didn't earn some big money. That doesn't bother me much, I'm working slowly to make something and to learn more. It's not easy and many times I'm sitting confused in front of my computer.
   What people think how long will bitcoin live and be around us? Am I late for making some money with bitcoins?
I think the time when it is possible to make some money with bitcoins is not passed yet, so you can catch your time if you will be smart and workh hard. Yes, to have some profit with bitcoins you have to work hard today. Those lacky guys who bilieved in bitcoin in the most beginning and bought it by the prise as 2$ are millionares now. But we lost that chance. I am also in bitcoin world for three months. And my current bitcoin amount help me just with covering some of my little costs not more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 16, 2016, 12:41:16 AM
I know bitcoin in the last month of my friend, I am still a beginner in the world of this bitcoin. bitcoin is like a bright light for the time being in the Internet world. why would I want to be serious about Bitcoin world today, because this opportunity for me to make a profit in this bitcoin. bitcoin trading today is very unusual if we have a lot of bitcoin, the benefits would be great if we could predict the price.
Activity: 1
September 15, 2016, 05:26:22 PM
How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?

For about a year - yet I haven't made much from it. Sucks
Activity: 658
September 15, 2016, 03:57:42 PM

Oh you are lucky that you are from a long ago and you have saw a time when the price of bitcoin started to increase from $280 to $1200, I came to the world of bitcoin  about an year ago and wish to have it from 2009.
Activity: 686
September 15, 2016, 03:45:04 PM
I am on bitcoin from a few months, in the start of this year I heard about bitcoins on a PTC site which was on an ad network named as a-ads and after that I started to learn about bitcoin and then I reached to this forum and I learned a lot about bitcoin at here.
Activity: 441
September 15, 2016, 02:53:52 PM
I've known about bitcoin for six and half years now since back in early 2010, but I never got involved with them. I heard about them via a forum I was at at the time which was using bitcoins as a way of paying anonymously. Not all that long ago I heard of stories of people investing in bitcoin when the price was still very low and coming away with a really good chunk of change after bitcoin started to really take off. You could say that I wasn't very happy when I read those stories, especially considering I could have easily been one of these people who invested in it. Unfortunately, I didn't care to do much research about it at the time since I wasn't using this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: