Pages:
Author

Topic: How low can BTC go this time around - page 10. (Read 1044 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 29, 2022, 05:07:34 AM
If I do see it at $35,000 I will take it. That's my buy point right now and while waiting I am trying to save as much money as I can.
You said it, we might not see it at a very low price and even at all the economic drops it still manages to stay at this value. More trust is coming and we can say this is the new world of cryptocurrencies where investors will purchase anything that is crypto related especially Bitcoin.
Don't expect 4 digits because that might not happen anymore.

yes you are right the lowest support point for bitcoin is at 35k, and it is impossible if bitcoin falls below that price. the past few weeks bitcoins have been dropping and have a look, none of them are anywhere near 35k. the price slowly rose after bitcoin dropped at 37k. this means the forces holding back bitcoin are enormous. so it's impossible for us to see bitcoin return to a 4 digit price.
Activity: 185
Merit: 14
April 29, 2022, 04:43:41 AM
It's my thought too unless another reason to cause panic comes again, but there are powerful organisations out there that can control this market, if they want in at the cheaper price they can bring up an issue that will crash the market heavily but anyways this present market looks like the bear market we are ever going to get.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
April 29, 2022, 04:07:28 AM
If I do see it at $35,000 I will take it. That's my buy point right now and while waiting I am trying to save as much money as I can.
You said it, we might not see it at a very low price and even at all the economic drops it still manages to stay at this value. More trust is coming and we can say this is the new world of cryptocurrencies where investors will purchase anything that is crypto related especially Bitcoin.
Don't expect 4 digits because that might not happen anymore.
Activity: 185
Merit: 14
April 29, 2022, 03:22:43 AM
The reason why people are able to buy BTC for 3500$ was because of the covid panic of 2020 if not I don't believe that BTC could ever get that cheap, now how low do you think BTC can get to in the next bear market? It will be stupid to expect BTC to get down to a very deep price range again.
Pages:
Jump to: