Pages:
Author

Topic: How low will bitcoin go? - page 2. (Read 761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 21, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
What will be the lowest value of bitcoin before it will start to rise again?
Right now it is going straight low.
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000

The way I see, I don't think bitcoin is going down below $9,000 again. This is because it has done its complete correction for this time and so shouldn't get back there. Also, the popularity is getting high , meaning more people are coming into it.
Yes, new people of the biggest the reason why bitcoin places have scaled this much high prices so far. Only due to the adoption by new investors and the big investments they are bringing in to bitcoin ecosystem have help bitcoin to scale $20k price levels in last year and we can expect that trend to continue in this year also so we cannot expect bitcoin to correct again below $10k price levels.

I'm not expecting any more downfall here after hence we can see bitcoin prices slowly moving toward $20k price levels in this month and by end of this year we can expect bitcoin prices to get at least 10 times more growth from the current price levels.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
January 21, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000

The way I see, I don't think bitcoin is going down below $9,000 again. This is because it has done its complete correction for this time and so shouldn't get back there. Also, the popularity is getting high , meaning more people are coming into it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
January 20, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
Pretty sure we have seen the worst of it and at the same time it did drop below 10k for a brief moment last week but has recovered nicely since then. The recovery has been such that I don't think it will dip below 10k again, but I am no bitcoin charting expert it could happen at a moments notice too.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 20, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
I don't see how South Korea can make any difference now on the price since their exchanges are excluded from coinmarketcap.com, which most people visit.
Bitcoin will be survive for ever because it’s not a common currency its totally different than any other currency and it bring revaluation in world that’s why everyone they are joining bitcoin and some of the countries they make bitcoin legal they are also supporting bitcoin because it’s the only hope for countries and a lot of people have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin so there is no doubt that bitcoin will go for ever.

Bitcoin has already go down from 16000, which makes me very sad. Hope soon it will go to 20000$

Just wait and watch all we need is patience and need to control our emotions and do not do panic selling which impacts more in negative sense to the already bleeding crypto market bitcoin will come back stronger in a month or two month's time for sure like it has been doing all these years.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
I don't see how South Korea can make any difference now on the price since their exchanges are excluded from coinmarketcap.com, which most people visit.
Bitcoin will be survive for ever because it’s not a common currency its totally different than any other currency and it bring revaluation in world that’s why everyone they are joining bitcoin and some of the countries they make bitcoin legal they are also supporting bitcoin because it’s the only hope for countries and a lot of people have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin so there is no doubt that bitcoin will go for ever.

Bitcoin has already go down from 16000, which makes me very sad. Hope soon it will go to 20000$

You need to take a step back and look at things in the grand scheme. Of course it's sad to see 40% or so of your worth wiped out, but there have been many dips like this in the past and thus far bitcoin has always recovered and gone on to new ATHs. Look back in a few months or years and probably this will be a distant and forgotten memory.
Activity: 462
January 20, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 12:43:55 PM
To figure out exactly is not that easy,so nobody could accurately tell how low will bitcoin go because there is no permanent pattern for that, it all depends on the fluctuation of the market of when to pump high and low, so for me it really depends on how it is being used and supported so that it could go a long way, or drops ultimately
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
I think the lowest he can see is 7K . Lower than that would bring it straight forward to 2.5K
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
January 17, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
Well it's about $10500.00 at the moment. Surely many are panic selling contributing to this great decrease as well as due to FUDs spreading all around not just here in the forum but other social media.
Contrary, I think the bloodbath will attract more investors due to cheaper prices. Many will be on the ride again soon.
I will be holding my coins not because I am expecting hikes but because I have faith in bitcoins as a technology advancement.

People who are not long term investors will usually make a panic dump sale at first sign of trouble, it's logical beacuse if someone needs to buy something that cost him 14k USD he could bought it few days ago with 1 BTC and now he is around 4K USD short  with same amount of BTC from few days ago Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
Well it's about $10500.00 at the moment. Surely many are panic selling contributing to this great decrease as well as due to FUDs spreading all around not just here in the forum but other social media.
Contrary, I think the bloodbath will attract more investors due to cheaper prices. Many will be on the ride again soon.
I will be holding my coins not because I am expecting hikes but because I have faith in bitcoins as a technology advancement.
Activity: 490
January 12, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
Activity: 259
Merit: 18
January 12, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
I think if everything stays as it is then $12k to $10k is pretty much a given after which Bitcoin will start doing its thing and punching down walls again. That said, if the Chinese government does its thing (or if Roger Ver beats them to it) and enough hashing power is suddenly withdrawn from the network then a network stall, regardless of how long it goes for, is going to give the media a field day. I see it going back to prices from early 2017
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
January 12, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
We cant actually predict or say with full sureity that how down or up will it go as it is too volatile that predictions can always be wrong.Now the market is not favouring all the coins not only cryptos as there is downfall of almost 15% in most of the coins.But soon the prices will rise when everything comes under control so have faith and then it will not go down for long period.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000
Bitcoin wont be lower than $14000 thats just not possible unless no one uses it. Stay tuned for more though it will rise but not a lot thats for sure.
We have the same thought, I guess bitcoin won't be lower than $14000 because every each time passing by the demand of bitcoin is now high that makes the bitcoin price to grow. This year cryptocommunity will become more dense so expect that that there will be a high number of transaction will happen then bitcoin will now increase again. Therefore, yes bitcoin will decrease but it is not severe because bitcoin will soar high.
Activity: 168
reading.......
January 12, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000
Bitcoin wont be lower than $14000 thats just not possible unless no one uses it. Stay tuned for more though it will rise but not a lot thats for sure.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
January 12, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000

I don't think Bitcoin will go much lower than it already has, certainly not below 10K. If it were to hit 10K, everyone would want to buy because the 10 thousand margin is sort of a milestone and a threshold of bitcoin's price. If it was to go that low, it would quickly bounce back up in a matter of minutes.

However, anything could happen, and from here on we can either see the price settle, rise, or drastically fall. Its anyone's game.

Though for sure more and more companies are looking into accepting Bitcoin and using the blockchain on a corporate level, and thats only a win-win situation for bitcoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Voted for 12K and it did happen. Wasn't expecting to be back sooner, as I was expecting to buy more coins at lower price. The Bitcoin I think is back on its track, lets hope it will never back down again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
January 12, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
I have voted no more than 12k.
All this Korea FUD is just a way for big players to earn some money nothing more.

I don't get this idea about how their decision if goes through can actually bring price down so much.
I agree it can have negative impact if some other EU countries decide to follow.

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
Not less than 12K. But I m afraid we will have to wait too long when it will get previously riched level 20K (
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
January 12, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
I think this will go down as low as 5000$ that will clear out the taxi drivers and people who are purely "investors" after that we will se new highs being formed by the actual users of the bitcoins

On what basis your point is? I don't think the price would be low that much or near the 10K level. Right now bitcoin have crashed in the market because of the current event in south korea where big exchange companies were raided because of their irregularities.
South Korea are having issues with cryptocurrency and are planning to ban it. After it was being news, all of cryptocurrencies got lower about 5% of its current value. Although we still dont know yet the lowest value, but right now it is starting to go up a bit.

The South Korea issues was just a FUD. It was clearly to create panic to the investors (created by whales in the market i guess). We see more clearer right now, the decision of the ban was not true.
Pages:
Jump to: