Pages:
Author

Topic: How low will Bitcoin go??????????????????????? - page 2. (Read 242 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Let me check my crystal ball and I'll get back at you Cheesy

Joke aside, I don't think that we will see anywhere close to the 10k. Going down to 30k wouldn't surprise me at all, but I don't think that its going to fall down pass that. Even if that happens, all that means is that we will have an opportunity to acquire more cheap BTC. Either way, its a win!
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
Keep in mind there are also miners who are mining with stolen electricity or hardware, and they can continue to sell and pump coins on the market as much as they want to since mining costs nothing to them.

There isn't even a theoretical floor to how low it can go.
Miners say the floor is the cost of ASICS + electricity to create 1 bitcoin on average, but once again, these people fail to realize there are also illegitimate miners whose fixed and running costs are $0. They will sell BTC even if it falls to $500.

Personally, I am buying more coins if it dips below 40,000 USD. I'm not good at timing dips, but I'm comfortable buying at that level, at this point in time.
I would not buy right now seeing how turbulent the market is.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
It is obvious that the fall will continue until it bumps into serious demand. This demand can be triggered either by an objectively low and attractive price, or just some fund or some other big investor will not decide to buy a cheap and promising asset, which, despite all the news background, is bitcoin. The history of bitcoin is happening before our eyes and it is very interesting to see where all this will lead.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Will it stop going down when it reaches 10K, or will it continue to drop below 5K?

What do you guys think about that and why?

Headwinds for BTC;

Rising US and world wide interest rates coming.

ELON MUSK now hates Bitcoin.

Alternative crypto's will take over BTC's throne.
Pages:
Jump to: