Pages:
Author

Topic: How many advantages do you know about tron? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 560
I liked to use TRON, but the fees became much bigger lately, and I'm thinking to switch to something else to be honest.

I want to believe that tron is not the highest consumer of transaction fee here in cryptocurrency, there are many other cryptocurrencies that their network fee is more high, I've been using tron and i like the fact that they are reliable and very fast, their fee rate is not beyond the normal, one can still manage up with the affordability unlike as being applicable on other networks, i just don't see the increase in it as something much than ome can be able to afford.
Activity: 826
Merit: 481
This is a Bitcoin discussion board so I think this thread belongs to the altcoin discussion board, so you need to move the thread to the appropriate board in other to gain the right exposure and contributions.

You can move the thread by clicking the move button on the left baseline on the page when you use the edit option.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
I liked to use TRON, but the fees became much bigger lately, and I'm thinking to switch to something else to be honest.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
I find so many benefits of Tron like, 

1. Negligible transaction fees
2. Creation of dApps with the help of smart contracts
3. Transactions popular for being speedy and robust
4. Scalability to manage a higher volume of transactions

Do you know about all these benefits or any other you want to add on? and which payment processor are you using to transact tron?
Pages:
Jump to: