Pages:
Author

Topic: How many alternative crypto options available for invest - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
If you have amount money and you want to invest. You must learn about characteristics of many coins if you want to get many profits Smiley

Indeed, investing Cryptocurrency will require bigger amount of money because the more you invest the more you get profits in return. But if you're unlucky then your investment will turn into nothing if you don't spend time on effort for research and choosing wisely because now we already have almost two thousand Cryptocurrencies circulated in the market today.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Hello everyone

I’m so impressed with the availability  of alternative currencies .How do someone pick up the right currency .
  Shocked
what kind of question is this? lots of coins available on the major exchange, just look there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hello everyone

I’m so impressed with the availability  of alternative currencies .How do someone pick up the right currency .
  Shocked

You can chose Wings, Waves, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Nem.
From new ones I like Sumo coin - hope it can hype!
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
Hello everyone

Shocked

Investing into Cryptocurrency isn't different from the ancient way on choosing a good business. You'll be dealing with some efforts and studies  in order to decide which one is the most profitable.
Crypto-Currency isn't different, so choosing the right cryptocurrency isn't eadybbut if you're lucky then you'll get good bounty and fortune in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Hello everyone

Shocked

After you research the coins you find interesting, then you need to decide which one to invest in, but know that you have no limitations, you can invest in anyone and as many as you like, but make sure you are investing in altcoins that will give you some profit. Try and stay with the coins that are in top20 list. The other altcoins are more volatile and usually have no profit or gain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
If you have amount money and you want to invest. You must learn about characteristics of many coins if you want to get many profits Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Hello everyone

Shocked

Take the time to study everything about the possible candidates, don't invest based on anyone's advice.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Hello everyone

Shocked
This is my recomendation, eth, ltc, etc, minexcoin, dash, xmr, and waves. They are all good coins to invest. if you are looking for tokens you can buy PAY, OMG, QTUM and some tokens  that the project is alive.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Today there are 1369 altcoin listed in coinmarketcap.com. At least 80% of them are trash/scam...

In order to pick a good one you should take some time and study the coin before investing any money in it.

Activity: 141
There are literally over 1 thousand of alternatives that you can invest in (see in coinmarket cap) and I believe lots of investor just follow what people talk about it.
If you want to be professional in investing, you do very carefully research about the coin you are about to put money on. The tech, the team behind, does they follow the road map, how many coin total supply...and have general idea about block chain tech.
And believe me, sometime you need luck to pick the right one.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think that most promising alt coin right now is RIPPLE. The future of her seems very promising to me due to real life project assosicated with lots of BANKS, you can easily see the Banks which are interested in RIPPLE. I would not say, it is going to be like x10, no one tells you that. But it may be , perhaps even more. if you examine the Project, you will face low transection fees, and also it is really fast at transection.

Decision is yours, but I were you , I will definetly consider to buy some RIPPLE. 2018-2019 will be her.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
In my part, I invested time on joining signature bounty campaigns because I cannot afford investing in ICOs so the coins I received will be my investment and the day will come if coins will be then expensive then I could turn them all into money.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
As many as you like. There's no limitations regarding into investments and getting more alternative incomes. It's up to you whether you want to invest 2 coins or a dozen or a hundred as long as your money can accommodate more currencies.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
 Hello everyone

Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: