Pages:
Author

Topic: how many alts will eventually survive in the future? - page 4. (Read 476 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Coins with high community support and good real life use cases might survive for longer term as demand for which will always tend to high. But this doesn't always comes true for example bitconnect Ponzi got so much community support before getting busted.

It also depends upon roadmap of the token and Dev team behind the coin. I think hardly 20-30% of existing coin might exist for next decade.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I have watched a guy saying over 95% of alt coins will banish in near future. so here is my questions

1. do you have any speculation about what percentage of alt coins or ICOs would still exist for next 5 years?

2. If you pick just one alt coin or ICO, which will survive for sure and why?

There will many but will be worth pennies.   For a cryptocoin to work you just need 2 people.  So not that much requirements. But 99% of coins right now is overpriced. Way overpriced. there are $1 billion and more worth coins with no usability. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I have watched a guy saying over 95% of alt coins will banish in near future. so here is my questions

1. do you have any speculation about what percentage of alt coins or ICOs would still exist for next 5 years?

2. If you pick just one alt coin or ICO, which will survive for sure and why?
Pages:
Jump to: