Pages:
Author

Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved? - page 17. (Read 146570 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 07:26:17 PM
None.

I am too impatient to save bitcoins, once I have some I use them lol, I should learn to save, but whatever. Right now I probably have about 0.003 or something in bitcoins.
Me too also, every time i received the payment for signature campaign ill always cash it out and spend it any where, i do not keep bitcoin in my wallet since i always need money for my expenses but i am hoping that soon if my salary was increases i think i would save bitcoin for my future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 14, 2017, 07:23:11 PM
Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
I would like to congratulate you with that, in my present activities by savings bitcoin I just did what is really needed to do, every time
I earned bitcoin through trading and signature campaign, I always separate the 30% of my profit then hold in a long terms.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 14, 2017, 05:52:17 PM
I had only save 0.044 bitcoin in my wallet right now its my two weeks earning to trading and Im very thankful because that amount is very big for me. Unlike other their bitcoin more than 1 bitcoin . I hope sunday I can reach 1 bitcoin without cashout . Because i see the amount is good i can cashout it . But my target in this year is to reach 1 bitcoin .
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 05:46:11 PM
None.

I am too impatient to save bitcoins, once I have some I use them lol, I should learn to save, but whatever. Right now I probably have about 0.003 or something in bitcoins.
Activity: 284
June 14, 2017, 02:50:03 PM
i hold around 0.3btc on wallet blockchain and 1btc on wallet exchanger.

I started saving bitcoin last month and now i have already save 1 btc.

Unfortunatly, I have spent all my 15 bitcoins, now I´m intending to save at least 10 BTC for the long journey, it is a difficult task and requires some dedication.

So, you guys here are rich all Grin and I recently sold my coins because I needed to make an urgent purchase. But now I have an incentive to start actively earning. Now I have 0.1368 bitcoins
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 02:24:34 PM
Until today i hold around 0.3btc on wallet blockchain and 1btc on wallet exchanger. Every week i withdrawal profits from trading. 90% cashout to dollar then 10% i save on wallet blockchain.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 13, 2017, 09:48:31 AM
I started saving bitcoin last month and now i have already save 1 btc.  My goal  is to save at least 10 btc after two years. Cause i have a feeling that after two years bitcoin value will triple its current price today.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
June 13, 2017, 09:39:30 AM
Unfortunatly, I have spent all my 15 bitcoins, now I´m intending to save at least 10 BTC for the long journey, it is a difficult task and requires some dedication.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 13, 2017, 08:19:12 AM
Till now, I have managed to save around BTC0.01. My immediate target is to increase it to BTC0.10.

This is a good start for you, even though it is when bitcoin is rising, we are still the early majority who had adopted bitcoin. We may see bitcoin reach $4000 usd this year so we are lucky to have known bitcoin this early.
Price can go much higher in next few months so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins possible at a moment and start to grow them with trading as more volume of bitcoins will give us more profits in future.

Because prices will continue to rise throughout this year so it would be highly recommended if you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet. Keep your bitcoin as much as possible because it will be very profitable when the price goes up

Activity: 686
June 13, 2017, 06:54:49 AM
Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
I saved around 0.35 btc when i was working in Dubai.But i spent all of it when i returned to my country.Now i am earning 0.015 btc weekly from signature campaign.My aim is to join the 21 BTC group to enjoy a retired life.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Till now, I have managed to save around BTC0.01. My immediate target is to increase it to BTC0.10.

This is a good start for you, even though it is when bitcoin is rising, we are still the early majority who had adopted bitcoin. We may see bitcoin reach $4000 usd this year so we are lucky to have known bitcoin this early.
Price can go much higher in next few months so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins possible at a moment and start to grow them with trading as more volume of bitcoins will give us more profits in future.

indeed. and the good thing is that we don't really have to shell out fijds just to earn btcs. lucky for us who've had signature campaigns, all we have to do is diligent in sharing our thoughts so we could earn extra btcs to use for trading. though 4k$ this year I think is too much to hope for, no one's complaining if we get there Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

Activity: 644

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm saving bitcoin only 0.01 from signature campaign I do not spend it my bitcoin from signature campaign just trying to save up to 1 bitcoin hopefully I reach that goal.

Should keep up your working i hope you will be complete your bitcoin very soon.
Before 2 and half years ago, when i know about bitcoin, than i didn't have money to buy it even in that time, bitcoin has a lowest price.
But i started work hard and did trading, investment and some short works than now i can say, i have more than 6 or 7 bitcoins. Because of my hard working. That the reason i told you, do work with bitcoin than definitely bitcoin give reward you.       
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I haven´t bitcoin  Cry Cry Cry
I will buy in the future
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I managed to save only 0.7 bitcoins. But I have put aside money to buy another 0.3 bitcoins. Due to the fact that the price is very high, I do not really want to buy bitcoins now
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Already save 0.8btc because of the altcoin sig that i joined,my goal is to have 3 btc before the end of this year,even its so hard i will try my best to achieved it.
Activity: 910
All in all my transacion i already made 10 bitcoin based on blockchain that i see all my transaction and total received but now bitcoin price is hurting me because i don't have any bitcoin at the moment. gosh hope that the price still the same when i accept my payout from my campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I'm saving bitcoin only 0.01 from signature campaign I do not spend it my bitcoin from signature campaign just trying to save up to 1 bitcoin hopefully I reach that goal.

Though reaching  1 btc goal from signature campaign will take a long time unless you can add to the your skills and start doing freelancing work and get paid in btc. This will help you to get reach your goal faster and soon you could have 1 btc in your wallet as you  are now not depended on only the campaign. Also if you can take risk and gamble you may win more as well.

Your goal is not so big so it is realistic but to rely fully in bitcoin I think it is not possible if you want to make it in a short period of time.
There are wiser ways to utilize your earning in signature campaign and that is to learn how to use it in trading, that way you can grow your own
the way you want because you are in control of your destiny.
Pages:
Jump to: