Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bitcoin users here are playing Pokemon Go.? - page 2. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
It is a phenomenon and a two folded one at that, not only is it interactive but it aligns computer / smartfone gameplay / reality with getting people and families to actually go outside and walk about - amazing!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't know, and i don't have plan to play it someday. For player, be careful play this game i know this game very addictive
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
One must be careful players
Pokemon Go because the car
has attracted the attention of
not only iOS and Android
users who are law-abiding
citizens, but also those who
violate the law. Villains
thanks to a new project
Niantic can recognize or
entice a person in a certain
place and there to attack.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I saw many people are promoting their own forum also pokemon go is one of the trending right now.
How many bitcoin users do you think playing Pokemon go?

well since many people play pokemon go, i am pretty sure than many people that use bitcoin will also play pokemon go, atleast i do and it is nice game
Activity: 13
Probably too many. The IQ level of an average btc user (juding by this forum, especially) is not that high.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I saw many people are promoting their own forum also pokemon go is one of the trending right now.
Im not playing pokémon go, cause its not available in my country. But im a great fan of pokemon games. Im playing this game in gameboy advance on my phone using emulator. Hope this game will be available soon, coz its very fun catching pokémon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I am playing Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
It's an addiction. I seriously can't stop playing it. Might need some help haha i just need more pokemons, imagine when they release a new set of pokemons..oh boy  Grin
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I am one of them!! Tongue

After Ingress, this is the second best Game for me by Niantic..Cheesy

What is all the hype about? I don't get it. I'd be too embarrassed to get involved with Pokemon I think....
Activity: 52
I do not want to try it, i am already tired of it, and I haven't even installed it. Mass psychosis!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Crypto is love, crypto is life

well i think that many bitcoins users plays pokemon go as it is very fun game, and also it is very popular now so i think everyone wants to try it
Activity: 55
I am one of them!! Tongue

After Ingress, this is the second best Game for me by Niantic..Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: