Pages:
Author

Topic: How many Bitcoins do you own or have you collected until now? - page 6. (Read 953 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Jay -
Members in that thread were able to answer that question cause that was a long time ago, bitcoin was very low in value and saying you had 10, 100 or a 1000 of it made no difference and did not matter to others or attract any undue attention. Bitcoin was still just a speculation, one they must have been ridiculed for sticking to and they used threads like that as motivation to each other

None of them if asked today will talk transparently about their finance now and no one now would either. Even owning half a bitcoin is enough to attract attention of spammers and worst.

- Jay -
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
To answer your question in the title and to reiterate and prove what @mk4 just said, I don't have enough bitcoin and I don't think that with the current price of it, I will never have enough because I will be continuously gathering as much bitcoin as I can and it will never reach that coveted one unless I make a lot of money in my other stuff that I work on. This conversations that are so casually talking about hundreds of bitcoin is such a nostalgia and regret to me, I've known about bitcoin and I would've invested in it but I wasn't that interested enough to really try it out and at the end of the day, I can't really blame myself though, I was still in the last leg of elementary education so the money isn't really there anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
That's an interesting question that nobody would honestly answer.

Anyway, I also came here in 2016. Bitcoin was already showing that its potentials are within reach. Alas, I was still naïve, and suspicious too. I came here when a coin was only worth hundreds. And although it was already widely accepted that it could still rise, that it would reach as high as $10,000 or $20,000 was probably moonshot. Or perhaps I was sorely lacking in foresight.

Had I known, I could have bought tens and kept it until today. But I failed that part. So, I might as well make up for that failure and gather as much as I can today. Nothing's too late. A million per coin is a long shot today. But it's just the same story all over again. Tomorrow, we'll look back to this day and be happy we were given a second chance. Others will not enjoy this passing opportunity.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
To be honest it's easy to see riches these people could've made just by holding the hundreds of bitcoin they had back then. But the question is, which of them actually held the coins until today? Also taking note that it's far harder to hold with conviction back then compared to today.

But to answer your question: I don't have enough bitcoin; no one does.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Looking at an old thread from 2011 that talked about how many bitcoins they have, it made me think that getting Bitcoin is very easy.
How Many Bitcoins do you own?
That is because bitcoin was still very cheap. In 2011, 1 bitcoin reached $1 for the first time. Granted, that year it rose up to almost $30 which is crazy growth but just compare it to today’s price. Almost at $70k, everyone is holding and not even everyone can easily buy 1 btc.
Most of them earn from mining, giveaways, faucets and some contests that give away Bitcoin prizes.
Bitcoin has proved itself to be a very valuable asset that no one is really willing to give some away anymore. Some people do not even want to reveal that they hold bitcoin for safety purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Looking at an old thread from 2011 that talked about how many bitcoins they have, it made me think that getting Bitcoin is very easy.
How Many Bitcoins do you own?

Most of them earn from mining, giveaways, faucets and some contests that give away Bitcoin prizes.

I know about Bitcoin and this Forum in 2016 and back then it was quite easy to get 1 BTC just by entering a bounty or contest.

Those who have been able to survive until now with thousands or even hundreds of Bitcoins that they have held, it is incredible.
But most people have sold it at a high price in the past, but if you add it up now, then it is millions of dollars that you won't be able to get easily.

They have 100++ in the past

Enough Wink

I will say that I've got 100 saved away in a tough to access location for a rainy day. Or you know, USD collapse.

-Garrett

Reading this makes me really upset that I sold 112 (all) of my BTC a couple months ago for only $118...
Don't feel bad, I sold 5K for 1500€

Reading this makes me really upset that I sold 112 (all) of my BTC a couple months ago for only $118...

I've only been able to scrounge 10 or so BTC since then via mining... kinda depressing the more I think about it Embarrassed

500 or so. 

165. I'm down to half hashing power though since a card pooped out on me Cry

About 583, after spending some on Namecoins. I guess it's a lot to some people but of course I'm greedy so I wish I had more.

73.51 + whats left on btcguild.com, not much.
I made them all(with pools)..

I can say i am happy with my profit

approx 320. Most in bitbills ;P

And now, How many Bitcoins do you have now or how much have you ever accumulated?
Pages:
Jump to: