Pages:
Author

Topic: how many coins do you think will last - page 3. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 02:09:35 AM
There are currently 1524 coins on Coinmarketcap making up a total cap of $448,449,144,831.00. With this in mind I think that maybe we are in a "bubble". With out a vetting system for ICO's coming on to the market, there will always be coins that are, as far as their project and actual utilization is concerned, maintain an artificial value contributing to the broader crypto market cap.
Now don't get me wrong. I believe that crypto is here to stay in one form or another. But until we find a way of getting these scam coins (Bitconnect etc.) out of the market, then I believe we will not have a true representation of the market. Furthermore, I think this plays a part in the declining price that is conflicting Bitcoin and other great projects out there as the market becomes over saturated.
Once markets begin using vetting services for potential ICO's, I believe this market will truly start to take off. My question is this, once these coins have to start going through a more stringent vetting process to be accepted to market's how many coins do you think will last, and do you think this is something that will gain adoption in the near future?
Pages:
Jump to: