Pages:
Author

Topic: How many coins should you buy in an ICO????? - page 2. (Read 158 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
Very helpful answers so far.

A very good point was made regarding AIRDROPS

We want a very active community, however because of the number of AirDrops we think that people aren't prepared to earn the airdrop anymore.

HOW ELSE CAN WE BUILD AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY THAT SHARES ONE GOAL??

Hope this question isn't too vague like the first!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
Thats a specific question and nobody can answer them. How much do you believe in this project? How realistic is it that the coin will gain on value? So for me im always skeptical about any ico. So even if theres an ICO you really trust, i wouldnt spend more money on this project than can you afford to lose.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
Amount of coins you should buy all depends on yourself.  Either you are an aggressive investor or conservative investor, how much risk you want to take and how confident you think the ICO will perform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
February 01, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
Pretty vague question. It would be better to ask what % of your money should you invest in an ICO. The number of coins is meaningless because it depends on the supply, if the supply is big each coin is worth less and vice-versa. Personally I never go for more than 10% of my money on any ICO, usually 3-5%. So If you have 10k dollars, you would use 500$ for an ICO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
February 01, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
The number of coins you buy depends on two things:
  • How much do you believe in the future of this coin?
  • How much can you afford to lose?

Some coins offer an airdrop instead of ICO. Both ICO and AirDrop have advantages and disadvantages. AirDrop require strict rules to be followed and active community. ICOs are easier because you have to pay and wait... hoping it is not a scam.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
How many coins should you buy in an ICO???
Pages:
Jump to: