Pages:
Author

Topic: How many DOGE coins will buy me the Tesla Cyber truck when it launches?? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 24
Would outline EthereumX - uniqueness on the field. Unlesh the power of staking and yielding based on smart-contract strategies to maximize APY, reward holders and kick out the weak-hands! And waait there is more, holders are getting the transaction fees from swaps. Google them and check the website

checked, But find it irrelevant to the question, no?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
Since miners receive 13.7 million fresh new DOGE every day and since I don't expect the current hype last too long, my answer would be somewhere between 2 and 10 million DOGECOIN.
I had my days dreaming like you did, but then I've learned about the infinite supply.
Maybe I'm wrong.  Sometimes I wish to be wrong. However, don't rely on DOGE too heavily for buying as Cyber Truck...

I didn't know that's how the doge work. 13.7 million fresh new DOGE every day will need huge buy orders to fill every day for the price to stick around. Is Elon Musk anyway, the richest man alive and president of Mars. He can buy it all everyday and he can also tweet every day to ensure trend and bullrun for Doge. It's working for Elon. I don't see anyone comparing him to John Macafee.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Since miners receive 13.7 million fresh new DOGE every day and since I don't expect the current hype last too long, my answer would be somewhere between 2 and 10 million DOGECOIN.
I had my days dreaming like you did, but then I've learned about the infinite supply.
Maybe I'm wrong.  Sometimes I wish to be wrong. However, don't rely on DOGE too heavily for buying as Cyber Truck...
Well, he do aim out for DOGE since this is somewhat connecting on the current hype that circulates in the market which is typically with Elon musks itself

but i do agree into the point on not to heavily rely with DOGE earnings and if i were op, then better to secure those profits rather than on waiting for that Tesla truck to come out
before he would making up some conversions.Its a risky step to take neither you would be able to sell for profits or would simply miss out those earning chances.

Its his money though and he can do all he want.Back into the question on how much coins would be needing then on the current price then it would be 1M DOGE
and since it hasnt been released yet then 2M-3M would be a near spot neither the price decrease or increase in low scales.
This is a million dollar question.

But do you think Elon Musk will sell his car for doge, I think not Smiley.

IMO, that in fact I'd be more than willing to buy it if I had enough money and more importantly we could get it with doge Smiley . If one day this happens I will be able to think about flying to the moon and paying with doge.

And why not??

You never know whats happening in the crypto world and you might as well flying to the moon with doge or who knows what

Why not?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
This is a million dollar question.

Not interested in this calculation is correct? But do you think Elon Musk will sell his car for doge, I think not Smiley. There is no reason at all, because I find his personality so unusual, even if he is a person I love a lot, but if Elon Musk hits this market what will people think?

IMO, that in fact I'd be more than willing to buy it if I had enough money and more importantly we could get it with doge Smiley . If one day this happens I will be able to think about flying to the moon and paying with doge.
You can't know how much Doge that will get you a cyber truck because it is yet to launch as you pointed out, and since it is yet to launch that means there is every tendency there is no price tag yet, and if you cannot know the price of what you want to buy or since the price is not set yet, then you can't buy it but can only budget for it. Another thing is, what makes you think you can buy the cyber truck with Doge? Or is it because Elon Musk supported it or promoted it in one way or the other? Well, for that to take place, that is to say, he will be in full support of Doge and his company will be in agreement with it, and I even think, if they want to accept any cryptocurrency, then it might be Bitcoin. Nevertheless, there is another option, that is, depending on how many Doge you are holding and what the worth will be when the Cyber truck is launched, you can sell your Doge to fiat and then use the fiat to buy it, but for now, there is no way to know the cost of the cyber truck unless it has been made known.

well is a speculation question

and of course you never know whats happening in the crazy crypto world

would be interesting though if i was to buy it with the DOGE coins i had forgotten about their existence,
and then if it doesn't  will still buy it using fiat bitcoin or whatever else

Buying the truck one way or another  Grin

Hope it pumps though and of course uncle Elon accepts DOGE as a way of payment  Grin Grin
^ Wow, really !? have you been holding it since the early days? You are very patient. It is very different from me, who has sold thousands of Doge tokens due to the continuously falling price in the past few months. And now I regret it.  Sad

Actually had kind of forgotten about their existence and remember them again due to the hype these days
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
You can't know how much Doge that will get you a cyber truck because it is yet to launch as you pointed out, and since it is yet to launch that means there is every tendency there is no price tag yet, and if you cannot know the price of what you want to buy or since the price is not set yet, then you can't buy it but can only budget for it. Another thing is, what makes you think you can buy the cyber truck with Doge? Or is it because Elon Musk supported it or promoted it in one way or the other? Well, for that to take place, that is to say, he will be in full support of Doge and his company will be in agreement with it, and I even think, if they want to accept any cryptocurrency, then it might be Bitcoin. Nevertheless, there is another option, that is, depending on how many Doge you are holding and what the worth will be when the Cyber truck is launched, you can sell your Doge to fiat and then use the fiat to buy it, but for now, there is no way to know the cost of the cyber truck unless it has been made known.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
^ Wow, really !? have you been holding it since the early days? You are very patient. It is very different from me, who has sold thousands of Doge tokens due to the continuously falling price in the past few months. And now I regret it.  Sad
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The base for Cyber Truck is around $40k. Today's price of Dogecoin is $0.04 and this after the pump and tweet of Elon, the pump's done.
$0.04 x 1,000,000 Dogecoin you get $40k. That's the number of Dogecoins you need if the price will remain stable at $0.04 but it gets lesser if the price pumps.
And you need more if the price dumps.
  I have bought some DOGE in the early days when it was dirt cheap
just for the shiba inu logo (and because it was dirt cheap)
and been holding it since then

Also for similar reasons(just 100$ deposit, cartoon looks also bulletproof) i put my name on the list for a tri motor Tesla Cyber Truck

Recently with all the hype and Elon Musks tweets DOGE is gaining popularity and looks like price will soar more,,

I wonder

How many of my DOGE coins will have to spend for my Cyber truck when uncle Elon launches it??
Pages:
Jump to: