Pages:
Author

Topic: How many money did you spent in gambling in a day? - page 13. (Read 5371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I'm very curious about the money you spent on gambling because i want to know about gambling's earnings by gambler's here in a day to know how much you spend in gambling in 1 month to show me and the other gamblers that ease their spending in gambling. Cheesy  Huh Huh

this is not a question that you should be asking others.

everybody should only gamble based on his pocket and how much money he owns nothing more, nothing less.
for example someone may be gambling with 20BTC as you can see on these sites with the high roller tab and they make bets as big as 0.1BTC so easily but meanwhile there are so many others who are making 0.00001BTC bets and even smaller because they own smaller bankroll and/or willing to risk less.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I'm usually spend about 0.01 and try to reach 0.02
Sometimes it takes short time to make profit but sometimes, I lose it all ( try to bet with 90% though)
But this is gambling so I'm aware the risk
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Depends on my mood. I only bet small since gambling for me is only a hobby. Wouldnt want to regret it in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm very curious about the money you spent on gambling because i want to know about gambling's earnings by gambler's here in a day to know how much you spend in gambling in 1 month to show me and the other gamblers that ease their spending in gambling. Cheesy  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: