Pages:
Author

Topic: How many of you signature campaign posters sell your coins once you received it? - page 5. (Read 2628 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Just like what the title says. Just curious because your actions in part (although not significant) will also determine how many of these coins actually ended up back in the open market? Let's just be honest here because saying and really doing it are two different things. Just want to find out if you are a true advocate or believer in the system because I saw quite a number in the forum who tells about earning through campaigns, hoarding or even buying the coins to help the price, but is it really true? Or you are just there to earn and convert the coins to buy your phone credits and games pass.

For me all my coins are still intact until today

I've not sold 1 of my coins since the price was @ $700+, to me they are worth more than $200 or whatever. Every single coin made from signature campaigns and any other BTC trades or promos has been banked for longer term.  Not bothered about the price unless BTC dies, just means i can pick up more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Same here. I save them unless I have something I really want - such as good domain etc. I am holding Bitcoin because I have confident that Bitcoin price will not stay at ~200 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1005
I'm mostly holding the coins that go to my campaign address, but I do spend from some of my other addresses. Mostly small donations and things like humble bundle games when I like an offer (I'm not a very active gamer.)

Onkel Paul
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
All I received in bitcoin as of today was spend in bitcoin. I did some day trading in the past, but thats not my thing apparently.

I dont think the price will be influenced by the relatively small amount the campaign pay out.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just like what the title says. Just curious because your actions in part (although not significant) will also determine how many of these coins actually ended up back in the open market? Let's just be honest here because saying and really doing it are two different things. Just want to find out if you are a true advocate or believer in the system because I saw quite a number in the forum who tells about earning through campaigns, hoarding or even buying the coins to help the price, but is it really true? Or you are just there to earn and convert the coins to buy your phone credits and games pass.

For me all my coins are still intact until today
Pages:
Jump to: