Pages:
Author

Topic: How many of you work online with the team? - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 24, 2019, 04:35:44 PM
Every year, IT professionals offer many new project management tools. Some justify themselves: a convenient interface, additional functions, modern solutions and the integration of different solutions in one application. Others are forgotten as soon as they leave. To plan and distribute tasks, as well as control the process of their implementation, various organizer programs are used. One of the most reliable project management and collaboration tools trusted by hundreds of people. Bitrix24  https://www.bitrix24.com/articles/top-5-project-management-software.php  It not only helps you get the job done in one place, but also offers a relaxed and organized way to manage projects and other work obligations. Communicating around tasks and sharing new ideas is easier more transparent and faster. It is possible to plan tasks for several projects at the same time appoint performers to measure the time spent exchanging messages to chat in live chat.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2019, 12:29:07 PM
can you please share your team link. i would love to join your team. i think i need it because two heads are better than one. i have tried to work alone and it was unsuccessful.
Let's just say that our team has been working for a long time and we have not taken anyone into the team for a long time. Moreover, why do you want to work with us, especially if you do not know the direction of our activities? And what skills do you have, what can you offer us? What are you good at?
Activity: 12
November 24, 2019, 03:50:34 AM
In the course of its implementation, any project goes through various stages called the project life cycle in the aggregate. To implement the various project management functions, actions are required which are hereinafter referred to as project management processes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
November 23, 2019, 10:26:14 AM
can you please share your team link. i would love to join your team. i think i need it because two heads are better than one. i have tried to work alone and it was unsuccessful.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
November 22, 2019, 09:00:10 PM
I don't have a team, I work alone.
Activity: 4
November 21, 2019, 06:27:01 PM
How many of you work online with the team? I work with a team of people on the Internet, do my own small business, solve different problems and earn money from it. Things can be said to be going well. We use video chat to communicate collectively. As well as using services from Google, that would lead the documentation and work on projects. Not exactly comfortable. But like this. And what software or service do you use to work in a team? Are there any interesting systems or programs for business that you know? Share them?

Pages:
Jump to: