Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people actually use thier bitcoins to buy a service of some sort ? - page 2. (Read 2797 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I have used my Bitcoins to buy: hardware, coding/web design and I try to use my Bitcoins as much as possible to support the community Smiley
I also sell Spotify codes and a couple of other things for bitcoins, so I guess I use my bitcoins both as a seller and as a buyer

//DeaDTerra
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Using Bitcoin for currency exchange - I have payments going into an account in one country and rather than paying 5% fees to a bank, am moving it in coins.  Going to save me about US100 this month.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Most of the people who has bitcoins i guess.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
However i already own a web hosting company so i have no need for there services myself .

So you will be offering hosting in Bitcoins right?

I can but currently my hosting site does not reflect that , 

And once i am not a newbie i will add that to my profile ...  shameless self promotion is not always good

Does anyone think there are any app developer / Php guys who work for bitcoins ?
Activity: 126
I have plenty of times. There are a lot of talented people who do stuff for bitcoin.

Yeah, count me in.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I am kind of Curious How many people buy stuff like hosting VPN Etc with their bitcoins Huh
Also doesnt have to be hosting but any service

I suspect the vast majority of people convert their Bitcoins to a local currency to purchase things. I used to do that. Now that the community is growing though, it's getting easier to buy stuff without having to convert.
http://bitvps.com/ has excellent prices for excellent service as well. Recommended.

Hm, prices aren't bad actually. I was looking through Bitcoin Deals earlier and everything seemed a solid 30 to 40 percent over Amazon, which is what prompted my initial skepticism. But I guess this kind of service is easier to offer at a discount. Thanks for the site link!

Yea there prices are good ... my company has similar pricing wondering if i should accept bitcoins also on my site ,   Also i been toying around mining with some of my spare hardware.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
However i already own a web hosting company so i have no need for there services myself .

So you will be offering hosting in Bitcoins right?
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
I was looking to buy a physical bitcoin once, with bitcoins ... actually, merely a worthless representation of one ... sortof as a 'desktop mascot' for my den. But then I woke up.

I'm a small-time miner. I mine bitcoins. Then I sell them to pay my bills. In a sense, that is paying for a service.
Activity: 139
What's Your Gig?
I have plenty of times. There are a lot of talented people who do stuff for bitcoin.
http://bitvps.com/ has excellent prices for excellent service as well. Recommended.

Yea i was looking at them  which is what peaks my curiosity ,  However i already own a web hosting company so i have no need for there services myself .

Looking to see what else there is
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
I am kind of Curious How many people buy stuff like hosting VPN Etc with their bitcoins Huh
Also doesnt have to be hosting but any service
Pages:
Jump to: