Pages:
Author

Topic: how many people here have never touched bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first coin.It is the king of this market.There are many people in it. May be some people disappointed some time because their expectation are very high They want to become instantly rich but this market need patience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This time is the transition period between industry 3.0 and 4.0. There will be many volatility and changes. New things that are compatible with the development of society will gradually become more stable and will become new rulers. The others are not appropriate will be eliminated. So can not say anything. If you believe in bitcoin then believe, someday in the future, bitcoin will be the dominant and replace the current currency.
Activity: 24
What do you mean by touching? Smiley
I think most of people in this group invested to Bitcoin atleast 1 time. That's contributed the first position of Bitcoin as currently.
Activity: 126
bitcoin dominance is on its way up. this is a pretty standard thing as the really speculative money leaves, but as time goes on and more big money has dealings with crypto you hear less talk of them having much interest in alts.

the latest of this is the guy from CME saying they have no interest in alt futures - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-will-not-introduce-altcoin-futures-anytime-soon-says-ceo  and if a bitcoin ETF ever happens, and it's a long shot, i can't see the SEC wanting much to do with the alt market when the bitcoin one is bad enough.

i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.

so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

The people you are looking for might exist but not on this platform. Everybody on this platform is very interested in BTC. I don't believe there is anyone here who is not interested in BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
I think the digital currency audience is increasing even as market capital declines
Because the huge money in the first place is a part of the big whales
look at yourself
In the past you did not hear about digital currencies and I and many others
Now we all work and defend it as the future of currencies in the world
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Maybe some people are disappointed with bitcoin already. They thought that bitcoin is a totally scam that can harm their assets. They always think that bitcoin is a risk investments because some of the investors had experience fail and fooled by others by using bitcoin. In other hand, some people also have a huge interest with bitcoin since they heard the success of others. Actually both are happening, the negative and the positive side.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
That's what's happening now, because most people just want to get high returns, and they want high returns on the cryptocurrency market, so they like to invest in ALT.
But bitcoin is recognized by many big countries, people ignore its true value.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
maybe i should've made things clearer.

i'm talking about people who are already present in the crypto market who so far have only been interested in alts. there are plenty of them. i'd like to know if they're now starting to consider bitcoin as it's entering a stronger phase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
As far as I know, so many people are still only interested in bitcoin, because they are still afraid to do anything that stops people from buying. They want confidence, but it does not happen in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
bitcoin dominance is on its way up. this is a pretty standard thing as the really speculative money leaves, but as time goes on and more big money has dealings with crypto you hear less talk of them having much interest in alts.

the latest of this is the guy from CME saying they have no interest in alt futures - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-will-not-introduce-altcoin-futures-anytime-soon-says-ceo  and if a bitcoin ETF ever happens, and it's a long shot, i can't see the SEC wanting much to do with the alt market when the bitcoin one is bad enough.

i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.

so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

Some people around the world doesn't care about Bitcoin, but I know that when Bitcoin will be heading up again and would rise to so much percent then people will be greedy and will start to join in again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I think there are no such people here, it's like touching the standard. Therefore, those who can immediately buy bitcoin and expects its growth, others begin their way with bounty and gradually also reach the purchase of bitcoin. But this is wrong and it has long been necessary to review the entire strategy in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Pages:
Jump to: