Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
The known bitcoin is extremely low in about 2% of the world population. People really understand them less.
The majority of people use the internet to do their search, entertainment and work. Few people are interested in electronic money. Moreover, the number of users of computer equipment, smart phones in the world is uneven. Many people do not own a device, many have more than one device.
There is no official data on the number of bitcoin users, all of which is only an estimate, if the current world population is 6.5 billion then if there are 2% users then there are about 130 million users, I think this is impossible because if with this large user bitcoin price has reached more than $ 250k.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
In my opinion, I guess almost 70% of people in the world knows btc. To think that there are still other countries that don't have any technical resources to support themselves. We all know that most people that supports btc are in large countries and so they are provided with new technology, which helps them to know btc more and access it.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I dont think so if how many percent of people around the world know about bitcoin. But all people are interested in bitcoin becaue they know bitcoin is very potential currency. So they push that bitcoin became stable. And we are willing to wait that bitcoin is getting higher.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'll go with 70 percent,  people know about Bitcoin ,the sad thing is they only know, but there is no someone who will encourage them to join us, because some thinks its only like dream and not real.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
from year to year bitcoin is increasingly expanding its community .. and now it's a lot in social media that advertise bitcoin and i think if bitcoin grows in the society all over the world 2-3% maybe bitcoin development around the world now has reached 20%
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
seriously?i dont care about the digits or percentage of people uses,or even know about bitcoin or the all currencies in crypto,because for me whats important is the market cap in which we can see how good or bad market flows,and what would be the help of people that only knows about bitcoin but the reality they dont even invest a small amount inside our community,its nonsense right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A lot of people knew about bitcoin because it has already been advertised on television, social media and in the news updates daily there is bitcoin that is very popular to the market. About bitcoin business some people did not know and some interested to know. There are some also do not want to know because they believe its scam. Due to its popularity bitcoin there are lots of scam business offer to people that is why some believe bitcoin is scam.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is increasing popularity every day, I do not know how many people know about bitcoin, but I'm sure that more than half of the population in the world is aware of bitcoin. They make bitcoin quality and how to earn bitcoin
They do not know about it, but in the future they learn a lot about bitcoin.

I say users in the bitcoin community have definitely grown in numbers, and this is actually good for bitcoin development in the long run. Because I often see a lot of social media accounts that discuss about bitcoin today compared to the past
Activity: 238
The known bitcoin is extremely low in about 2% of the world population. People really understand them less.
The majority of people use the internet to do their search, entertainment and work. Few people are interested in electronic money. Moreover, the number of users of computer equipment, smart phones in the world is uneven. Many people do not own a device, many have more than one device.
Activity: 168

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
well,we don't know exactly the person who's using bitcoin but as i heard about it most of the countries use it as one of their source of income.and Philippines is one of the countries who patronage bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

With bitcoin sensation on last year, I am believe right now many people in the world knowing about bitcoin. Maybe more than 20% know about bitcoin but maybe they dont understand how it works.
Activity: 448
Because of the new generation of technology we have the social media spreading faster the news about bitcoin. So if you are asking if how many, totally no one could predict it what or how many exactly people are know about bitcoin.

Like you said that because of the technology today and we have this social media for sure people who are into social media where able to have an overview about bitcoin, so I would say majority in this world know about it, but when it comes to familiarity, knowledge, ideas, I would say that only few people knows it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Because of the new generation of technology we have the social media spreading faster the news about bitcoin. So if you are asking if how many, totally no one could predict it what or how many exactly people are know about bitcoin.
Activity: 518

Only people knows about bitcoin if they have an internet access i think  but im not pretty sure but there is also people who have an internet access but they don't like bitcoin so i guess it's only have 40% of the people around the world know about bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Well I believe that the number of people that are aware of bitcoin cannot be known for reason been that it will be some how difficult to garther the information of who is aware and who is not aware of bitcoin world over but I will assume that the number is still below 40 percent.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
In my opinion, there are 40% in the total population knows about bitcoin, but only 15% to 20% truly knows bitcoin. This day we are advertising some many cryptocurrencies on different social media sites, and many people are noticing it, but they only know bitcoin by its name, and they don’t know that exact nature of bitcoin and its capability.
I do not think that 15% to 20% truly knows bitcoin. I think that there is only 5% of the world population understand what bitcoin is and what the blockchain technology is. Moreover, many countries do not like bitcoin and they have some rules which prevent people from learning more about bitcoin Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Yes, here in my country just a few people knows about bitcoin and others think it was a scam that is  why they are not interested to join bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Almost all people knows bitcoin but the problem is they dont have any interest to it. Some people might think bitcoin is a scam so they dont engage into it,.
Activity: 373
You have a point. For me,  many people had already know what is bitcoin. Others know bitcoin but they do not engage their self in this thing because of some reason. But to tell you honestly I don't know yet the exact population that know already the bitcoin.

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
Activity: 224
bitcoin is very popular right now, all the media and news are starting to talk about it Blockchain technology makes bitcoin more popular by society. bitcoin and cryptocurrency worlds will continue to grow with the number of business models currently supported by blockchain technology. I also can not tell you what percentage of the world knows bitcoin, but when a place has internet and Tv then I'm sure they know what bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: