Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people own 21 BTC aproximately? - page 2. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
In capital market, over time, wealth will tend to flow to whom already have abandom of it, meaning, the rich getting richer, and poor getting more poor.
I think the question is, will Bitcoin accumulate to fewer people over time or spread out to more people? Personally I think the number of people owning more than 21btc will stay the same in the past two years, simply because who didnot have that much will have a hard time over that barrier
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Bitcoin FTW!
21 BTC is about the price of a 3 year old used Toyota Corolla in the US. Unless you are still a student or you come from a third world country, it is still not too hard to buy 21 BTC using fiat.
this will change very soon, i mean price getting higher and higher each year. Im buying and HODLING how much i can afford
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
It almost been 13 months since you created the topic. 21 bitcoins is like 50-60k dollars. This is just crazy.

Fun to revisit it. And 21 BTC is verging on a pipe dream for many people now, if everything goes well it really will seem like an insane amount one day.

Here's the 2100 BTC club https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-vladimir-club-98239  it just keeps on gearing down a notch but feels just as unattainable.

so basically those few guys have around $5mil at this time... wow... I'm still crying over here for spending my bitcoin when it was around 300$.

This one's interesting too: 1J18yk7D353z3gRVcdbS7PV5Q8h5w6oWWG
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
I know a man who has 400 bitcoins. Gave it to him, but he treats them as a toy. He has a lot of money and therefore they are not really needed. It just shows them to friends as a curiosity. The rich have their quirks.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
It almost been 13 months since you created the topic. 21 bitcoins is like 50-60k dollars. This is just crazy.

Fun to revisit it. And 21 BTC is verging on a pipe dream for many people now, if everything goes well it really will seem like an insane amount one day.

Here's the 2100 BTC club https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-vladimir-club-98239  it just keeps on gearing down a notch but feels just as unattainable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
21 bitcoin is not just a small number, theres no way to know if how many people are holding those  amount but mostly they are traders or gamblers . s
Some old btc holder and to people like  chinese people who have monster rig to use in mining btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
How many people would you say that own 21 BTC approximately nowadays? What % you are at if you own 21 BTC?

I know it's hard to guesstimate since we can't know how many people how X addresses, but maybe there is some way to make a reasonable stimulation.

I ask this because a lot of people have this dream of owning 21 BTC as a storage of value for the very long term (10+ years). I think it's excellent advice, to own this amount on the most important network ever. I also dream to reach that amount before it's too late, so im hoping the price stays where it's at before we break ATH again.
Every community in this industry are dreaming to have that amount. But tracing them the total of the member of bitcoin enthusiast
Wo have that amount I think no one knows about it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Overall I don't think there would be more than few tens of thousands overall max, I mean active users not people having lost wallets or the like, These numbers are just estimated though since there are no efficient surveys regarding this.
These people are generally the new wealthy elites considering the expected growth value of BTC.
Activity: 217
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I know this is an old thread. Thought I'd re-visit. I wonder if many still possess 21 BTC or over?
Activity: 354
How many people would you say that own 21 BTC approximately nowadays? What % you are at if you own 21 BTC?

I know it's hard to guesstimate since we can't know how many people how X addresses, but maybe there is some way to make a reasonable stimulation.

I ask this because a lot of people have this dream of owning 21 BTC as a storage of value for the very long term (10+ years). I think it's excellent advice, to own this amount on the most important network ever. I also dream to reach that amount before it's too late, so im hoping the price stays where it's at before we break ATH again.

I think there are few people who own 21 btc, maybe he/she is a mining owner, or maybe a gambling site owner, or a gambler. I mean, that's only a dream, because everyone of us wants to have that big amount even if it's almost impossible to have that. Keep faith only haha.

There are fewer than 1 million people in the world owing more than 21 bitcoins. But it is still not expensive.
Activity: 224

I think there are few people who own 21 btc, maybe he/she is a mining owner, or maybe a gambling site owner, or a gambler. I mean, that's only a dream, because everyone of us wants to have that big amount even if it's almost impossible to have that. Keep faith only haha.
Activity: 378
I think only big traders, rich people and gamblers can hold that much. Unless the person is an absolute fanatic about BTC he may also hold that amount. However, everyday people who just do signature campaigns; I doubt such an amount is imaginable to them. Smiley
Activity: 336

We dont have that kind of technology or statistics to tell how many have 21 btc on their wallet. Even if they have they would not advertise as to not attract hackers. But out of my 200 friends who are bitcoin users there are only two who have that kind of amount or more in their wallet. One is my crowndfunding expert friend and the other is the owner of a dice game site.
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
21 BTC is about the price of a 3 year old used Toyota Corolla in the US. Unless you are still a student or you come from a third world country, it is still not too hard to buy 21 BTC using fiat.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I think just a small percentage of bitcoin community have that  because most of the people that I know they only have around 1btc  and that is their peak.

Yeah very few normal users would be holding that high amount but if we talk about big whales and big traders then many people are holding more than that amount as 21 btc is just a peanut for them.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mathematically speaking, less than a million for sure  Grin
thats true, it is crazy that so small amount of people only can have that much bitcoins because that means that pretty soon the price of the bitcoin is going to increase significantly

i dont have that much bitcoins at the moment and i think that it will take a lot of time until i will be able to make that much bitcoins because i dont work for it at the moment unfortunately
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
Mathematically speaking, less than a million for sure  Grin
Activity: 120
I think just a small percentage of bitcoin community have that  because most of the people that I know they only have around 1btc  and that is their peak.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Well, apparently, there's no real answer here because it can be one person, two, three, or a large number of people combined together to form that 21 BTC count.
I don't necessarily dream of owning 21 btc because it'll probably take me so damn long of a time to get that much but I'd love to own that much someday.
Pages:
Jump to: