Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people pay with bitcoin really ?! - page 2. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 26, 2014, 06:53:25 PM
I'm a bitcoin lover and i want pay the seller bitcoin as more as i can ,if it's same price and same value, and i try to supply one service : sell the online game currency or the others digital goods in the game,and accept the bitcoin, but i found doesn't have much people need this service ,so i want to ask : how many people pay with bitcoin really ?

I do as well. But mostly for transactions online, where I can get something shipped to me, and I can pay quick and easy.
Anonymous paying with bitcoin is also a plus for me.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
December 26, 2014, 05:47:36 PM
I find myself using it more and more often. Granted, mostly for small purchases, but I can recharge my mobile phone with BTC (mobile vikings), I can order pizza's (and just about any delivery food) with BTC, I can pay for my e-liquids and ecig stuff with BTC and printer cartridges. And I do all of that regularly.
Its not exactly the majority of my online purchases yet, but just about anything I can buy with BTC, I do buy with BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 26, 2014, 05:37:05 PM
There are plenty people paying with Bitcoin already (most likely experienced Bitcoiners) , myself included.

The real struggle is getting the average joe to use Bitcoin to make purchases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 26, 2014, 09:10:40 AM
I'm a bitcoin lover and i want pay the seller bitcoin as more as i can ,if it's same price and same value, and i try to supply one service : sell the online game currency or the others digital goods in the game,and accept the bitcoin, but i found doesn't have much people need this service ,so i want to ask : how many people pay with bitcoin really ?
It depends, the person has to be interested in bitcoin first, only then will he be willing to accept it .
But you can certainly post in the forum, and you will find a lot of people interested in paying with bitcoin. Not sure about the real world.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
December 25, 2014, 03:50:59 PM

Can't really tell how much people "pay" with bitcoin . some of them just hold them and wait the good moment to sell them , however the estimated number is 250k Bitcoin users from the last statistics I've heard .
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 25, 2014, 07:13:12 AM
in my opinion, not so many, but on the deep web this currency is the main billing source.
yeah,maybe just deep web ,ok ,then ,there is a question : why we need pay for the bitcoin ,just because the bitcoin use in the deep web ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 25, 2014, 07:11:08 AM
in my opinion, not so many, but on the deep web this currency is the main billing source.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 25, 2014, 05:18:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: