Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people realise that... - page 2. (Read 1940 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 03, 2015, 04:25:56 AM
the little players should always hold, and don't try to gamble and lose their coins in a stupid way, let the big players trade for the market

they are the one that can drive the price up, by starting a reaction chain, like this one
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
November 03, 2015, 04:12:38 AM
...if we all hold our coins, we can raise the price to unimaginable heights, effectively fuelling mainstream massive adoption. Bitcoin is good enough, scaling problems will be solved, all we have to do is HODL!!! Who said price/market cap are  not important?! It's MOST IMPORTANT factor of adoption, the higher it gets, the more people are interested joining in and realising what is the Bitcoin revolution. No matter the mandatory price drop afterwards, people are getting in mostly because it's profitable!

Right now we have a good chance to maintain this rise if we act right, and this so far may be 4th bubble. If you ask me - it's hugely overdue.

In other words, you think the only way Bitcoin can succeed is as a huge pyramid scheme.
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
November 03, 2015, 04:03:22 AM
Some will choose right, some will choose wrong but at the end of the day we'll still be here and Bitcoin will prevail.

No doubt it will prevail, but we can make the process faster just by holding (and speding Bitcoin directly for purchasing). That's the spirit I'm talking about, do something for the world just by holding it.
legendary
November 03, 2015, 04:00:01 AM
Was waiting for this board to achieve equilibrium with the BTC-E trollbox, and that day has finally come.

LOL you made me laugh hard. WTF, I am HODLER, I admit it. Wink And I really do enjoy praising Bitcoin, but really if you believe I'm not here for profit only, I see Bitcoin's healing potential for the fucked up world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 02, 2015, 11:14:33 PM
I would call it trading rather than dumping. You need sellers to fuel the buyers. Otherwise the price will be unsustainable as soon as one person starts selling.

You would also severly lack volume and liquidity if nobody is selling.

Exactly. I sold .5 BTC today. First time I've sold since Dec 2013

I'm betting were in the $200's again soon, hence I am trying some "Day Trading"

i'm sorry for your loss mate

$200

Listen I have bad luck, so if it does skyrocket, all of you can thank me.

But realistically speaking every time I come on this forum and bitcoin is up a few dollars everyone is running in circles saying how its going to raise to some unrealistic amount of money, and every time it goes up a little, then falls.

I'm being far more realistic then most around here. Except I do feel that after the halving there will be little to no chance bitcoin will be near $200.

I sold 5% of my bitcoins. If it skyrockets, I'm safe
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
November 02, 2015, 11:12:42 PM
I would call it trading rather than dumping. You need sellers to fuel the buyers. Otherwise the price will be unsustainable as soon as one person starts selling.

Dang there was that one person you warned us about....
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
November 02, 2015, 08:49:47 PM

i'm sorry for your loss mate

$200

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 02, 2015, 06:49:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
November 02, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 02, 2015, 06:39:00 PM
I wish it was this easy to make people doing the right thing, but I am afraid it's not. People will always be greedy and be taking profits along the way. Some will choose right, some will choose wrong but at the end of the day we'll still be here and Bitcoin will prevail.

I am not stressing much about will people dump or hold or whatever. If Bitcoin is meant to succeed, it will do so while the people are dumping occasionally as well.
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 06:31:12 PM
...if we all hold our coins, we can raise the price to unimaginable heights, effectively fuelling mainstream massive adoption. Bitcoin is good enough, scaling problems will be solved, all we have to do is HODL!!! Who said price/market cap are  not important?! It's MOST IMPORTANT factor of adoption, the higher it gets, the more people are interested joining in and realising what is the Bitcoin revolution. No matter the mandatory price drop afterwards, people are getting in mostly because it's profitable!

Right now we have a good chance to maintain this rise if we act right, and this so far may be 4th bubble. If you ask me - it's hugely overdue.

Was waiting for this board to achieve equilibrium with the BTC-E trollbox, and that day has finally come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 02, 2015, 06:04:54 PM
in 4 the hodl

had to say it
legendary
November 02, 2015, 05:44:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: