Pages:
Author

Topic: How many relationships have you home wrecked? - page 2. (Read 1139 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've never had a relationship, so I've never wrecked any.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
I've never home wrecked anyones relationship. Been married 8 years and was with her for 3 years before marriage. Only ever dated single girls, was never interested in anyone already in a relationship. I understand it does happen but would hate it to happen to me so would never have done it to anyone else.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you've got a story about when someone homewrecked your relationship, that's interesting to post too. PS: I'm not condoning home wrecking at all. I just want to talk about it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't really consider this homewrecking, but my old friend dumped his girlfriend, just because I said I was going to be around. We still talk and whatnot, but..that is so lame. He's in a "relationship" now, but it kind of sounds like I could have him whenever I please, which is lame. That's actually one of the main reasons why I didnt even meet up with him when he requested. He clearly had no reservations dumping a girl through a TEXT, and really didn't care about her feelings towards it just because I was gonna be around. It made me think: if another girl comes around that he likes more, is he gonna leave me too if we get in a relationship? Why should I care about his feelings if he didn't care for hers? What goes around comes right back around. He needs to have some self respect, and respect for others.. Don't dump someone, just because someone "better" is available to you...

Tell me your stories! I want long stories.
Pages:
Jump to: