Pages:
Author

Topic: How many services do you use for trading - page 2. (Read 3169 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I found this website today and in first sight I got Answers of my questions. I am also new new trading and for me, every question is important. I have replied just to encourage you and t say thanks.

No matter if people are replying or not but discussions matters a lot.

Thanks and keep answering and questing.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Usually trading with cryptsy they got a lot of coins
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Using bittrex but prefer cryptsy because they did not delisted coins frequently as trex and any other exchangers
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Which is the best trading platform ?

I think cryptsy, since it has a large amount of volume of different coins.
You decide at the end.

too slow for me, i prefer bittrex or poloniex, but bittrex is the best for fast trading, also both bittrex and cryptsy never faced an hackers's attempt
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

I think cryptsy, since it has a large amount of volume of different coins.
You decide at the end.
Activity: 34
legendary
At the beginning I started trading doge for btc, then btc for doge. So the price isn't same in every exchange Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
well, for buying BTC localbitcoins, for trading BTC Bitstamp (but I'm not trading so much as before) and for some altcoins related stuff Cryptsy and Poloniex. so 4 in total, but only 2-3 per month..
legendary
At the moment i use 2-3 services for trading.
It really depends what i trade and the rates.
Activity: 34
i m using 3 srvices for trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
localbitcoins, yobit and hitbtc for altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Guys, please, we need more feedbacks. Please, give us your answer to the POLL in the beginning of this thread. Thank you
It like you prefer the poll result than this, all the same I having giving my answer via the poll above.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I would gladly consolidate on one site, but each site has a different offering and strengths/weaknesses. Currently about 3-4 sites.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Guys, please, we need more feedbacks. Please, give us your answer to the POLL in the beginning of this thread. Thank you
Activity: 153
I trade only with a local trader and I do not use any website like localbitcoins (even though I had 2 listings on the website for which I did not get any buyer). I did not find any website that can give me a better deal rather than a local trader who gives me the price I wish for my bitcoins.

Yeap, localbitcoins is great when you want to sell your BTC to get USD for your own purpose and not trading.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I trade only with a local trader and I do not use any website like localbitcoins (even though I had 2 listings on the website for which I did not get any buyer). I did not find any website that can give me a better deal rather than a local trader who gives me the price I wish for my bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Im still learning about bitcoin i hope one day i will b able to start profitable bitcoin trade
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I happen to use about 2-3 services. For bitcoin buying and selling I use localbitcoins . For altcoin trading , I use poloniex and Bittrex.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
For buying bitcoin I use a local trader and I pay him cash and for altcoins I use shapeshift.io so I voted for 1 because I only use 1 exchange.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
what mean? how many exchanges or tools had I uesd??
Pages:
Jump to: