Pages:
Author

Topic: How many times have you gone against majority - page 13. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 271
September 07, 2019, 03:45:47 AM
Well i have done it so many times in sports betting. the highest i've won is 10/1 i didn't expectedly the team managed to won against that strong opponent of theirs. This what i like in sports betting you can rely on your team based on statistics but not all the time that team is strong based on wins and stats they can lose too since they are all humans not bots that can decide if the bet is a win or lose.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
September 07, 2019, 01:56:18 AM
Sports betting is not my thing anymore,but I can tell you that it's pretty natural for the majority of the people to choose the safest bets.It's pretty normal.Everyone wants to get some easy profits with low risks.The big profits come with a higher risk of losing and only a minority of gamblers have the balls to bet on it.
In sports betting,you don't bet against the majority,you just bet on what you think will happen and you stick to your bet.That's how I view sports betting. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
September 07, 2019, 01:24:46 AM
How many times have you gone against the crowd and smiled to the bank
Countless times. One occasion I remember is placing a bet of 20/1 odd, won it which I never thought LOL

Last week Saturday was a Turing point for me as I refused to bet with majority(31-8-2019) and placed a draw on the match between osasuna and FC Barcelona. Most people would see it as an unwise decision but that's soccer the foolish thing can turn out to be wise.
In gambling you can only tell a pick is wise of fool after the result of your bet. A sure win type market with an odd even with 1.01 can go wrong and opponent can win from there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
September 07, 2019, 01:21:50 AM
Sport betting is strange when it wants to be, it never a sure fact the impossibility can turn possible.
When booking a bet many bets on what the majority had placed before hand.
What am I saying betting site releases games for betting and gives an option where you see what others has selected and very often it's the one with the lower odd that  people place bet on.

Last week Saturday was a Turing point for me as I refused to bet with majority(31-8-2019) and placed a draw on the match between osasuna and FC Barcelona. Most people would see it as an unwise decision but that's soccer the foolish thing can turn out to be wise.

How many times have you gone against the crowd and smiled to the bank
Pages:
Jump to: