Pages:
Author

Topic: How many topic should I post at a time for getting merit ? - page 2. (Read 433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I'm newbie and want to learn more from this forum.I want to know that How many topic I should post per day for getting ?which is the best topic for getting more merit ?

Please take your time to read this thread from the admins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350

If you want you can check the one I have crate for about the Activity and Merit system. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comprehensive-guide-to-bitcointalk-newbie-friendly-calculator-and-infographic-2534500

Please keep in mind that:
IF YOU TRY TO ABUSE THE MERIT SYSTEM YOU WILL BE BANNED!

And here you can actually see how it looks like, the lazy way:

Thanks for the informative post. I admit I was just minding my own business posting the way I post when I started noticing the merit statistics by people's profile handles. Now I know where it comes from. Looks like I can just carry on. I'll try to award your post some merit points now that I know I can.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
You have wrong attitude... First of all, it's not about quantity of posts, it's about quality. If you will make 20 shitposts a day, you wont get any Merits. But if you will make 1 high quality posts, it's likely that someone will give you some Merit. So, you should focus on improving quality of your posts if you want to be awarded with Merit points. Best topic to post if you want to get Merits? Hard to say, but it's not likely that you would get Merit for posts made in Bounties, Politics & Society, Off-topic, Games and rounds boards.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
I'm newbie and want to learn more from this forum.I want to know that How many topic I should post per day for getting ?which is the best topic for getting more merit ?

You don't need merit to learn more from this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
?

Seeing you first comment,I don't really see the point of having you here at all. This is just a one way ticket to the ban.  
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Since the set down rules and etiquette of this forum is set already to be adequately and strictly adhered to and earn normally as supposed the merit required naturally as at at when due. You may not necessarily need any number or amount of postings required in the forum before you can earn merit reward, unless you join any pre ICO programme like signature campaign which may require you to for instance have minimum of 3 postings per day in your Account before you can be rewarded.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

I believe your attitude will not get any merit on this forum, so you might as well abandon your account.  :/
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
I'd say it's a bad idea to hunt merit right now because you'll almost certainly contribute to spam if you force yourself to post. Just contribute like you normally would and you'll get a few at some point. Just make sure to follow the forum rules and observe standard netiquette.

Things might be a little frustrating at the moment because the system is pretty broken with the distribution being a little spotty, but theymos has said he'll make adjustments if things don't change. You shouldn't worry about it too much.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

It will not help. You need to post something really useful so a person can donate you merit.
If you like my comment you can give me a merit by clicking "+Merit"
It will not tale your merit, we all have few merit points which we can share and it will not affect our current merit
Thanks a lot for your informative reply.I will try to write useful things.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

Please take your time to read this thread from the admins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350

If you want you can check the one I have crate for about the Activity and Merit system. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comprehensive-guide-to-bitcointalk-newbie-friendly-calculator-and-infographic-2534500

Please keep in mind that:
IF YOU TRY TO ABUSE THE MERIT SYSTEM YOU WILL BE BANNED!

And here you can actually see how it looks like, the lazy way:
Image loading...
Activity: 266
Merit: 106

It will not help. You need to post something really useful so a person can donate you merit.
If you like my comment you can give me a merit by clicking "+Merit"
It will not tale your merit, we all have few merit points which we can share and it will not affect our current merit
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: