Pages:
Author

Topic: How many trades do you make daily? - page 17. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
I don't really make daily trades anymore. Before i was making probably about one a day. But now that I've got to a point where i'm comfortable with the projects that i'm invested in I just hodl!
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
not much, only one of two only. If too much later that is feared could not focus and even confused as to which one will be used as the main reference of the navel.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 05:52:07 PM
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 09:15:32 PM
I try not to do more than 1 eкфвy per day, and if the entry was successful, I can hold it for a week.
I'm just going to buy bitcoin for the New Year!

What is the bitocoin for? Present?
Anyway, it depend on your strategy of trading. Are you dy trader or holder? Basicly, people not doing more than 1 a day if they holder but do it more than 5 if they are day trader.
Activity: 107
January 25, 2018, 08:57:49 PM
it depends on the trading strategy and market trend. Sometimes I could make 100-150 trades per week and sometimes not more than 5.
Activity: 32
January 25, 2018, 04:30:30 PM
I'm not a daily trader, when I'm in ''trade mode'' I trade two or three times.
So once in one or two weeks. Maybe less.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 25, 2018, 03:30:06 PM
Thanks for any feedback!
Currently only $50 in small amounts for daily trading cause I do not want to lose large amounts, I definitely say not lucky to deal with whales every day. Moreover I'm also busy out so it is always late in the middle of a chance.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
January 25, 2018, 03:16:32 PM
Today you can be a millionaire, and tomorrow you can lose everything. Be very careful with your investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
if we talk about the last time, then of course very little) unfortunately all the altkoins are still very attached to bitcoins, as soon as it falls, the market dies
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
Now the situation on the market is not very promising, to conduct an active trade. I make dozens of transactions per day. We will wait for improvements in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
It is better to wait. See what the guys buying various coins in the long term. I also think the time to buy good coins and hold for the long term. The profit will be very good.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
January 25, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
When I was a newbie I made a lot of trades during the day. But now I understand that this is a wrong strategy. Before buying a coin you need to study it carefully. And choose only those coins that will soon bring a good profit.

Very correct strategy. I, too, at the beginning tried to trade during the course of the day on course changes, also tried to engage in auditing. All this took a lot of time and effort. Now I like you are studying coins and investing in them for a long time.

I also used to trade very often at the beginning when I knew nothing about trading. Now i prefer investing in coins. I have about 1-5 trades per month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
January 25, 2018, 02:12:19 PM
I only do hold, do not trade except ethereum trading, in the last two weeks I only do short-term trading ethereum, I just look for small profits because the price up and down almost every day, the advantage that I get pretty to buy home needs
I also just hold altcoins. But I have a lot of different tokens. And I'm waiting until the price reaches a maximum, and then sell them. I usually trade on exchanges 1-2 times a week.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
I trade within a day and have 1-3 trades. It all depends on the mood of the market and good or bad news.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 25, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
I only do hold, do not trade except ethereum trading, in the last two weeks I only do short-term trading ethereum, I just look for small profits because the price up and down almost every day, the advantage that I get pretty to buy home needs
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 25, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
well, it really depends on the market trends & your trading habits, buddies.
Even though some said that crypto markets do not need technical analysis but IMO, TA is important and it will give you alot of hints
I recommend some:
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis
https://forextradingstrategies4u.com/category/price-action-forex-trading-strategies/

hope it help
great answer mate,and nice links this is beneficial to us..anyway im a occasional trader since i have my daily work,i only focus on trading if having enough time.maybe 3-6 hours is good for me to do trading,if given a chance and the market flows gives me opportunity then i will trade even 1 to 5 trades if necessary,but since i do good research first it took my time to make the trading so sometimes end up 1 or 2 trades
Activity: 322
January 25, 2018, 09:01:17 AM
I don't do many trades per day. It doesn't necessary. It is better to choose coins which will soon give a good profit and sell it in a few days/weeks. But you must be able to analyze the market well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 13, 2018, 08:27:50 PM
I trade a day differently depending on the price jumps in my coin portfolio. I always try to buy for an extended period of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
I believe only few people are making trades daily, only those using cryptos for transaction but if trading to get profit i believe people are more on holding than trading it daily  Grin
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
Patience is the magic also for day trading, so also my tradings went down f4om several to at the most one a day. But it also has another reason: It is simply stressful and laborious to keep track on all trades for tax, when there are more than one a day.
Pages:
Jump to: