Pages:
Author

Topic: How many trades do you make daily? - page 8. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 113
May 08, 2018, 01:54:30 AM
I am not that good with day trading. For me, I just hold my coins for a long time. At least half a year to a year. One reason is because I am lazy, so do not like day trading that much. Another reason is because I do believe long term hold will make me more profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 08, 2018, 01:34:14 AM
No trades, just HOLD  Grin Grin
Yes, I agree with you. I also do not trade and all I do is hold back all the coins I have in the long run. I prefer to hold it longer than have to sell it in a hurry. Holding it longer will generate a huge income. If you want to get a big profit, try to hold it any longer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
I'm basically a long-term investor, I invest for 1-2 years. But when there is free time and the market is growing I trade actively on average.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 06:00:29 AM
The income from transactions does not depend on their frequency but depends on the correctness. In addition, for a long time on all major exchanges work bots that can make about 100 transactions per day, but this does not mean that they are all profitable. If you want i can give you one bot that makes a net of 30% a month and trades on many exchanges, write in pm
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 05:44:39 AM
I dont do daily trading since I cant monitor my coins too. Im a student and keeping an eye for the prices would surely affect my studies . I just check my coins maybe every 5-6 hours . I place some orders then i just leave it there . Tho this is risky also since you could miss some good pumps . I dont have  a choice really . Maybe in  a week i do 1-3 trades only .
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
May 07, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
Every day I do not make too many transactions, usually less than 5 transactions a day because I usually trade 1D, 12H and 4H charts. Excessive daily trading makes it impossible to keep track of market movements and transaction fees will be high so choose good deals to invest in to maximize profits.
because i'm not smart in trading then not every day i make transactions, so i prefer longterm trade, so do not require much mind and avoid excessive mental pressure. but in the future i have to learn scalping
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 07, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
I can not tell you how many times I trade in a day because I do not do it every day. I trade only if the market situation is very supportive for me and if I feel it is not hurt then I prefer to keep to hold.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 06, 2018, 06:45:15 PM
Every day I do not make too many transactions, usually less than 5 transactions a day because I usually trade 1D, 12H and 4H charts. Excessive daily trading makes it impossible to keep track of market movements and transaction fees will be high so choose good deals to invest in to maximize profits.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
May 06, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
Oh no... you are wrong. The best traders trade as little as possible. You should follow the old saying, "Cut your losses quickly and let your winners run." It means you should follow a plan, a trade set up, where to enter into a trade and when/what price to exit.

Top traders go long as near as the bottom, anticipating a major trend reversal and then it's an easy ride to the top.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
Most of the trader's trade up to 5 trades in a day it is consistent  manners putting to many trades will make us greedy traders and we may lose our capital at the end of the day
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
I'm trying to make as much trade as possible these days, because the market is bullish after a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 04:09:19 PM
i not a day trader thats why ill trade for sometimes i am a long term trader but if theres a price posibility sometimes i do day trade and about 5 to 10 times a day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 04:28:11 PM
in cryptocurrency market, one can make around 1 to 5 trades per day nt more than that if we involve more than 5 trades we will lose or capital or money blocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
April 17, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
Daily trade is very difficult. I can not saying this is easy, I just give advice so as not to panic and quick to perform emotional acts.
I realize crypto is not an easy world. Some people fail because they fail to control their emotions.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
I don't dare day trade, its too much like gambling to me. However I will part take in a swing trade here and there and these typically last a few weeks and centre around airdrops or coin burns or conferences for that matter
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
I will trade daily about 1-4 times with a target profit that is not much. The important thing is that trade can benefit even small. Because daily trading is different from longterm or HODL trade which takes a long time and big profit target. Please do according to the ability and strategy of each trader.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
just hold, do not trade, except trade ethereum, in the last two weeks I only do short-term trade ethereum, I'm just looking for a small profit, because the price is up and down almost every day, the advantage I get is I have many different tokens
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
I do not have time anymore, because I also work for the company.Holding and day trading have a risk and profit, so there is nothing better between them, not depending on our preferences.
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 12, 2018, 07:22:09 PM
The situation on the market changes every day, so it's very difficult to say how many trades I make every day. Some days I do not trade at all, because the market is very unpredictable. Before you start trading you should always take into consideration the overall situation on the market.

It is true that every day market changes and certainly can not predict in the future how, but if you have become a reliable trader or a senior trader who has more experience, you will surely know what you should do when the market changes - change.
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 12, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
do not rule out I will trade with some coins, because as long as I see the coins that I choose or my good instinct in the future, I will trade with some coins, and it must spend more funds, and it does not matter, because this is it's time to invest in a cheap price and sell at a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: