Pages:
Author

Topic: how much altcoin like Ethereum or Dogecoin can I have before I can start trading - page 2. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Please am a newbie I would like to know the amount altcoin like the Ethereum and Dogecoin I can have before I can join the trading platform.
If you are a newbie and start with low amount,if you are already traded in crypto since the bitcoin released in 2010 and you must use a lot of funds right now and that depends on how many you afford to lose if the market gets crash and that was the main point.

Unfortunately for Newbie's like us the alt coin has gone up in last 4 months. The folks who are taking risk are the ones who invested couple of years back. They have so many coins at their disposal,  that have nothing to loose as their initial investments were low but they took the risk at the right time.

Now the market is priced so high we dont make much money if we invest less. It is very risky.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Please am a newbie I would like to know the amount altcoin like the Ethereum and Dogecoin I can have before I can join the trading platform.
If you are a newbie and start with low amount,if you are already traded in crypto since the bitcoin released in 2010 and you must use a lot of funds right now and that depends on how many you afford to lose if the market gets crash and that was the main point.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Please can u explain better on what the altcoin trader do and what's the meaning of signal u are talking about

I checked the altcointrader.co and their one time membership fee is .20 BTC. That is exorbitant I can buy 3 Ethereum with that money.

You can register yourself with BIttrex and deposit some money to your account. Then you can start with buying 1 Ethereum first and use that as a starting point to exchange the Ethereum with other alt coins.

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
There are no limits. You can have as much as you'd like in order to join.
Which trading platform are you thinking about? I'd suggest Bittrex or Kraken.
You can start trading with any amount however you do need a fairly good sum in order to make any decent profit.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Pages:
Jump to: