Pages:
Author

Topic: how much amount its really worthy for start daily trading without lavarage ? - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Anywhere between $75-$100 will be enough to start trading. Buy bitcoins worth of $100 and transfer them to any exchange of your choice.
Buy coins of your choice, which you think will give you guaranteed profit and invest 80% of the coins in it.
If you dont have any coin in your mind then diversify 80% of the amount to 3 - 5 coins equally .
I say you to invest only 80% because you will need the 20% to buy more if the invested coin gets a decrease in price. Dont buy invest all of your money in coins.
Keep some to buy later.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
hi guys, im kinda new in this crypto trading.
so i want to know how much amount its really worthy for start daily trading?

so if you may. share your opinion here. really apriciated  Smiley

If you have trading history, just look at your average % profit.
Then you know the math - big enough roll to be happy with the end %% x 3, because you will have better and worst months than average.

If you don't have trading history, just deposit some money you are not afraid to lose. And experiment until you gain confidence and experience.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
If you are new to trading, start small. I would suggest tops 300 Euro/USD. If you manage to increase that in a month doing daily trading add more. If it continues to go well add more money every month.

I have been losing money for the first month and a half of trading and only in the last 4 weeks I managed to do good daily trading.

Don't invest anything you don't mind losing. Expect to not make any money for a few weeks/months.

Don't be greedy. A monthly gain of 10% might seem small in the world of crypto, but over a long period of time it's huge.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
hi guys, im kinda new in this crypto trading.
so i want to know how much amount its really worthy for start daily trading?

so if you may. share your opinion here. really apriciated  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: