Pages:
Author

Topic: how much bitcoins do you earn per month? - page 4. (Read 1206 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
I do not have any such earnings, which can be praised before friends and acquaintances. All the free money invested in altcoins, I trade at the courses jumps throughout the day. Earnings are modest, because investments are not huge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
Am still a low ranked person in the forum and I earn a little in this industry. I won't be able to measure what I earn in Bitcoin but its still a little over 50$ though. I am working harder to earn more through bounties
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
How much bitcoins you earn per month really depends on you, the type of investment you are investing in or the type of bounty campaigns you are participating in will determine the amount of bitcoin or token you will receive or earn by month really depends on individual and what they involve themselves in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
I am new to crypto world and yet nothing has investments in some coins, now we wait when they will grow and sell them, will continue investments and thus want to increase your Deposit. Still think ICO, but there is no success, the price is much lower than expected.
Activity: 170
August 28, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
0.006 BTC each month is the average amount i earn. I do captcha and faucet but it is too hard to get minimum withdraw amount, and there are many scam sites don't paid when i offer with draw.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 28, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
let's share how much bitcoin each earn per month? and how you earn it.
I earn 0.01 bitcoin per moth by joining airdrops and bountys. Also doing trading for earnings.
This is a very good result. I thought that airdrops did not bring profit. I could not make money on this. I earn my trading and this does not give me a stable income.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
I earn 0.01 bitcoin per moth by joining airdrops and bountys. Also doing trading for earnings.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 28, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

for me, i created some sites, have referrals on faucets, i earn about 0.05 btc per month in average.
this makes about $400 per month, maybe it's low but still very good for me comparing with my old online work before i join bitcoin.

what about you?

there aren't many faucets that really pay after we do it, like you do. so I guess it's only temporary. and there will always be problems that you will face, in my opinion, in this industry you can do many things in every speculation. but if you set monthly income, you will lose a lot of time.
Activity: 24
August 28, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
My income per day is uncertain. Because I also pay attention every day to the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices. If for a month the possibility of my income is not far from you at this time. For me Bitcoin is a way to make money that is very easy but also needs good accuracy. For me, this online Bitcoin business is better than other online businesses.
Activity: 149
August 27, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
In the world of this crypto, I was new and could not earn a lot of money. And I am still a difficulty to trade coins coin prices are now much less crypto continues to decline. And with a bit of hopefully one day can feel the results very much.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 27, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

for me, i created some sites, have referrals on faucets, i earn about 0.05 btc per month in average.
this makes about $400 per month, maybe it's low but still very good for me comparing with my old online work before i join bitcoin.

what about you?

waoh great earning there
0.05 btc per month in average which is passive is insanely nice
Time by time you can generate a sum of earning there

My earnings are kinda unstable as i trade but don't really cut loss but i am more of a HODLer so i can only make money when market goes bull
Recently learning on margin trading
Tried previously but make tons of loss
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:41:44 PM
My earnings are very different because in most time i working in bounty campaigns where profit depends about everything. I can not estimate my profit but i am glad for him because it enoughting for all my needs
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
I don't really sure ho many bitcoin do i get each month, i think its about 0.01 to 0.04.
But in the future i really hope i could get more than that number Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 11:01:35 PM
It is difficult enough if the declared value in the bitcoin. Moreover, the results also do not always spread each month. can get high enough results in market circumstances that as this alone is already a good thing to do. but obviously if 0.1 bitcoin I think can be reached and even more than that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
Before, we receive a bounty per month since the campaign is paying off weekly. But as of now, we receive bounty after 2-3 months depending on how long the campaign will take.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 27, 2018, 10:39:34 PM
I have participated in many signature campaigns and achieved certain success.
How come you participate in many signature campaigns? For a month? As i have known signature campaigns can't be remove or change when participating in bounties.
I'm sure all members here have several accounts. and that's not a secret.
Multi accounts may not be banned, but campaign fraud using alt accounts is very detrimental and must be reported.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 27, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
If I calculate the total Bitcoin I can earn per month, it maybe about $200 for now. It has decreased quite a lot since the ETH price falling down and many ICO scams recently. I just get the bitcoins by following some bounty campaigns. I trade my bounty rewards and buy the Bitcoin as my investment.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
I have participated in many signature campaigns and achieved certain success.
How come you participate in many signature campaigns? For a month? As i have known signature campaigns can't be remove or change when participating in bounties.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 27, 2018, 07:38:55 PM
Earning $400 is already a one rather than earning nothing right?

No one would tell you how much they earn monthly no matter what
Crypto's are decentralize and meant to be anonymous so exposing on how much he earns really has some points and you've got it right.
It's either he's earning that for real or he's telling not the truth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
August 27, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
I think that I can earn averagely per month around 0.04 BTC. This comes from the signature campaign and some other bounty campaigns or airdrops, sometimes. I also make small trading but I cannot still get the exact amount every month. I think that it may be more than that amount. but, sometimes, it is around the earning.
Pages:
Jump to: