Pages:
Author

Topic: How much bitcoins do you put on an exchange at any one time? - page 2. (Read 1174 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So since ive gotten into the bitcoin game ive basically been a holder only using it for either buying alt coins or small purchases. With the price fluctuating so much i thought maybe i would give some trading a go but my concern is that obviously i would have to transfer the coins out of my wallet and into someone else's (the exchange). this is a worry for me since the golden rule is never store your bitcoins on an exchange.

At the moment i have less than 0.3 btc on exchanges , So my question is how much are you comfortable having on an exchange and do you transfer it out straight away after trading?

Normally I use to sell my bitcoins through localbitcoins.com only. Last week I sold 0.6BTC  and I got some good fiat cash for that. This is highest one time selling in bitcoin. Mostly I use to save bitcoin. For emergency reason I sold these bitcoins. Else I would not sell my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So since ive gotten into the bitcoin game ive basically been a holder only using it for either buying alt coins or small purchases. With the price fluctuating so much i thought maybe i would give some trading a go but my concern is that obviously i would have to transfer the coins out of my wallet and into someone else's (the exchange). this is a worry for me since the golden rule is never store your bitcoins on an exchange.

At the moment i have less than 0.3 btc on exchanges , So my question is how much are you comfortable having on an exchange and do you transfer it out straight away after trading?
Pages:
Jump to: