Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC have you gambled? (anonymous - page 2. (Read 14592 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 29, 2016, 01:44:46 PM
I have gambled some 0.1 btc in my lifetime and made a profit of some 0.01 btc ,I am happy because instead of getting in loss I am in profit which itself is a big win for anyone gambling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 05:58:21 AM
I gambled with 3 bitcoins in my whole bitcoin gamble career and I lost something near the 2 bitcoin, I already stopped with it for a long time because I was pretty addicted to it on some point, when I had spare time I was on betcoin to gamble.
I now stopped and I'm really happy with it because it was stupid to do, I now just hold my bitcoins for a price increase.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
February 29, 2016, 05:28:56 AM
The really BTC I gambled were from faucet or signature campaign for a total of less than 1...

And lost it all  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
February 29, 2016, 05:09:39 AM
I gamble not much I think I lost something near the 1,5 bitcoin, never gambled much but I sometimes try my luck out, its not working well I can say you.
I already quit for a moment with gambling because I lost so much in my opinion for some people its nothing.

It is good decision to quit it. If you can don't come back because you already know, you can't win so find some other entertainment or for fun activities.

At that time my deposit on gambling are sums of BTC Smiley.. Only at SportBetting has 5BTC....rolling:3BTC or more.. Total 8BTC or more

It is quite lot of money, you lost in gambling. I made some profits from sports betting and I very seldom bet and wait for sure winning matches even though small odds.

Actually, I lost 2BTC a long time ago Smiley.. now sometimes i play for fun Smiley. It's addiction :3

Yes, these gambling games addiction is very difficult to come out. But, if you already stopped for some time than don't start it again even for fun because later it will very hard for you to stop again. You can find some other ways to spend your free time to have a good fun. I made very litter money from gambling.
I gambled not that much. I gambled a little but. Maybe just 1.2 btc total. But it is all wasted money and that is not good.
If you gamble you must be smart and that is very important. You must also control yourself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2016, 03:19:18 PM
I have so far gambled some 0.6 bitcoins and I have made a loss of about 0.25 btc , I am so sad that I gambled and made loss, I think the best way to win in gambling is to stay away from gambling.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
February 28, 2016, 03:01:28 PM
I have no clear records but if I calculate roughly, I think it would be around some 1 bitcoins and I have made some 0.01 btc profit overall. I prefer sports betting over dice and plink and other forms of games. I think sports betting is best !
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2016, 11:37:22 AM
i did around 300$, on sport bets and dice games usually, that's not a huge value compared to others, and  i won lmost same ammount, 260$ so i just spent some time mostly
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 28, 2016, 08:22:48 AM
less that 1BTC for sure, 0,04 BTC i think, no idea why other people looses 4 bitcoins and more, if you are bad gambler then don't gamble at all, you'll loose anyway
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
February 27, 2016, 12:43:52 AM
I gamble not much I think I lost something near the 1,5 bitcoin, never gambled much but I sometimes try my luck out, its not working well I can say you.
I already quit for a moment with gambling because I lost so much in my opinion for some people its nothing.

It is good decision to quit it. If you can don't come back because you already know, you can't win so find some other entertainment or for fun activities.

At that time my deposit on gambling are sums of BTC Smiley.. Only at SportBetting has 5BTC....rolling:3BTC or more.. Total 8BTC or more

It is quite lot of money, you lost in gambling. I made some profits from sports betting and I very seldom bet and wait for sure winning matches even though small odds.

Actually, I lost 2BTC a long time ago Smiley.. now sometimes i play for fun Smiley. It's addiction :3

Yes, these gambling games addiction is very difficult to come out. But, if you already stopped for some time than don't start it again even for fun because later it will very hard for you to stop again. You can find some other ways to spend your free time to have a good fun. I made very litter money from gambling.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 08:16:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
February 26, 2016, 08:13:56 PM

Activity: 658
February 26, 2016, 08:07:38 PM
Activity: 910
February 26, 2016, 08:04:45 PM
I try not to gamble too much so the maximum bitcoin that I have ever lost in total is less than 1 bitcoin. and I have lost all of it in playing dice, mostly on prime dice Smiley

That is good thinking. After knowing we can't always win in gambling than it is better to gamble with small amounts some times should be fine. But instead of playing always dice game, you can try to bet on sports then you may win some coins. I'm only bet on sports some times and so for I'm in profits. Good luck to you.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
February 26, 2016, 06:56:11 PM
I believe that thus far, I've gambled approximately somewhere close to 15 BTC? Something around that. However... I've lost about 0.7 BTC in total throughout the 6 months of gambling that I've done recently. Although I do have some regret about the past, I will state that I feel like my time was not completely wasted. Those were coins that I hadn't bought, and it kept me occupied for a pretty long amount of time.

The entertainment value keeps me coming back (and a bit of the potential profit Wink)
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 26, 2016, 03:32:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 21, 2015, 02:34:53 AM
I try not to gamble too much so the maximum bitcoin that I have ever lost in total is less than 1 bitcoin. and I have lost all of it in playing dice, mostly on prime dice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 21, 2015, 02:28:43 AM
Never gambled that much, most of the time I rely on free rolls to gamble. Cheesy And luckily I always win but there are times that I lose. Wagered about 2 btc (mostly from in-game faucets or free rolls) and from that, I think I won almost a whole bitcoin. So cool to increase a free roll money and get profit from it. Smiley
Activity: 840
September 21, 2015, 01:51:16 AM
I wager over 3000 btc in 2 months was up 2 btc then down 11 then up 5 btc positive on betterbets.  Now down this is rollercoaster but fun.

Me too, it is very thrilled, haha, if you play dice, you had better withdraw after you have profits.

I have wagered 500+ BTC on sports betting, most of them are tennis betting, I was down 2 btc on French Open 2015, I was very desperate when I lost money, and I won 5 btc from wimbledon so I am up 3 btc since wimbledon, I was very happy and felt cool. This time US Open is super crazy and thrilled, I was down 8 btc in early rounds, and I just got profits from quarterfinals, that's insane hmm, I love marin cilic and I bet 7.1btc on him against Tsonga, I won much money from that match and finally I could be up, in the end, I profited 4BTC from US Open, which is awesome, you know I was down 8btc, and I made a super reverse trend after I lost my 8 btc. Thanks to djokovic and cilic, I love them.  Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Wow that is one heck of a ride. Both of you are either fairly rich or are having a big gambling addiction, or maybe both lol.

Haha, I am not rich and I don't think i have a big gambling addiction cause I don't bet in most of time, I only bet on tennis Grand Slam tournaments, I played dice a lot 1 year ago but now I seldom play dice, only try with faucet money.  Grin

I earned lots of BTC in last year, but I lost money on a scam altcoin, and I lost 60BTC(1BTC=600 USD at that time)

I know how hard life was going when I lost my money, and I try to bet less cause betting more = losing more, I am not a super lucky player so I dare not bet more now.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 21, 2015, 01:45:52 AM
I have gambled almost .15 btc dueing the past couple of weeks and got it lost in the game.
Activity: 602
September 21, 2015, 01:39:37 AM
i dont know how much exactly because i play on many gambling site..\

but at least i gambled around 3-5 btc so far and the result is -EV for my gambling...hehe
Pages:
Jump to: