Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC have you lost out on because you listened to Vandroiy? - page 2. (Read 4992 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I lost millions by following Vandroiy's advice not to play the state lottery. Angry
There's no guarantee you would have won the lottery. However we have historical evidence that Pirate payed out last Monday.

*cough* pastperformanceisnotanindicationoffutureresults *cough*
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I pulled out when the flamewar broke out. I haven't once considered going back in. I just hate losing sleep over it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I lost millions by following Vandroiy's advice not to play the state lottery. Angry
There's no guarantee you would have won the lottery. However we have historical evidence that Pirate payed out last Monday.
Activity: 185
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
So far I'm out a total of ~52 BTC because I pulled out.  Today's dividend went through flawlessly, as usual.  Thanks Vandroiy!

For the record, I planned on getting out anyway at the end of July.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
I already know it's possible to make 7% on deposits legitimately.

Why run a ponzi paying 7% when you can run a legit business paying 7%?

Gotta love the extra cash flow  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I just bought some cheap bonds at 1 BTC, but decision point comes later at the end of this month. The question is if this trust account setup is not the last attempt to lure investors and take/steal as much BTC as possible before pirate shuts down the operation and defaults  Grin

Dude, he's not going anywhere.  Pirates here to make this community a better place.

STFU The less people who deposit the better. maybe he'll have to raise the interest rates Wink Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 257
Trust No One
I just bought some cheap bonds at 1 BTC, but decision point comes later at the end of this month. The question is if this trust account setup is not the last attempt to lure investors and take/steal as much BTC as possible before pirate shuts down the operation and defaults  Grin
It's hard to evaluate. On the one hand, you "missed out" on 25 BTC. On the other hand, if Pirate were to default this week (say, Friday) and you were out your principle (350+ BTC) you'd really be wishing you had withdrawn. Same goes for one week, two weeks, three weeks from now... So in the end, it is akin to gambling.

Yeah, that's true.  But missing out on 25 BTC this week, plus LTC tanking... it helps if I have someone to blame.  So if I walk out to my car after work today and it has a flat tire, damn skippy I'm blaming Vandroiy lol

Fair enough. Wink
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Every time I saw a post from Van I went and put more coins with Pirate. Thanks to those that sold tygrr PPT low, and the various pass through operators.
legendary
It's hard to evaluate. On the one hand, you "missed out" on 25 BTC. On the other hand, if Pirate were to default this week (say, Friday) and you were out your principle (350+ BTC) you'd really be wishing you had withdrawn. Same goes for one week, two weeks, three weeks from now... So in the end, it is akin to gambling.

Yeah, that's true.  But missing out on 25 BTC this week, plus LTC tanking... it helps if I have someone to blame.  So if I walk out to my car after work today and it has a flat tire, damn skippy I'm blaming Vandroiy lol
legendary
So far, I've missed out on ~25BTC that I would have received today because I pulled out last week.

So does that mean your out for good?

Not necessarily.  Out for now though.

Don't listen to the fud.  There's money to be made.

Yeah, I put a sizable chunk of my BTC into Litecoins, which promptly tanked and lost 40% value.  lol FML.  Fucking Vandroiy.  I should have stayed with Pirate.
legendary
So far, I've missed out on ~25BTC that I would have received today because I pulled out last week.

So does that mean your out for good?

Not necessarily.  Out for now though.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
In other news: If you "invested" in MMM instead, you'd have earned even more than 25 BTC! Roll Eyes

Edit:
Please take your frustration elsewhere by the way.
If I had "invested" in pirate's "bank" earlier on, I'd have a lot more than 25 BTC more currently. I didn't. That's life.

Stand behind your own decisions and don't blame others!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
either your principal could disappear anytime or you could get 25 bitcoins/week :p

sounds like roulette!
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: