Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 18. (Read 28343 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 09:30:31 AM
it rocks until you are lucky!!!
Well i guess you are a risky person and you can afford to lose bigger as well but with that perception if you got lucky you will able to win big as well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 03, 2016, 09:27:50 AM
And when your luck is gone you can start to feel the pain in gambling, you can lose everything you have if you gamble everything you have as well. There is not limit in winning since for sure bankroll of a site is not limited compared to our bankroll. But the big question is can we make them lose on their own game.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
November 03, 2016, 07:50:40 AM
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
November 03, 2016, 06:57:19 AM
What I can loose maximum is of one day budget what I place on all my bets. I roughly play maximum 0.06-0.10 BTC on sports bets depend on events and available games. If I loose all my bet without seeing any winning then that will be what can be loss. I do limited gambling remaining under my budget.
Yes mate i also depending on the available game i always chasing the games of cavs spurs and gsw even they gave small odd chances of winning is great so better to save my btc and bet big when those teams have a game and win decent amount if im lucky.
Sports betting  would somehow  be  a good  type of gambling though  because  you could able  to choose  on when to bet and  what amount  you would decide to risk  in. It would really depend  on what time   you will saw  to a  potential winning  team.  Its  a really good thing that  we should  put up fixed amount to gamble  on a certain  day or  a certain  game. This really indicates  that  you have good self control.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 03, 2016, 06:29:01 AM
What I can loose maximum is of one day budget what I place on all my bets. I roughly play maximum 0.06-0.10 BTC on sports bets depend on events and available games. If I loose all my bet without seeing any winning then that will be what can be loss. I do limited gambling remaining under my budget.
Yes mate i also depending on the available game i always chasing the games of cavs spurs and gsw even they gave small odd chances of winning is great so better to save my btc and bet big when those teams have a game and win decent amount if im lucky.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2016, 04:58:17 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
November 03, 2016, 04:15:02 AM
lost close to 4k$ in gambling..

pocketdice...freebitco..fortunejack..primdice...all stole my money
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
November 03, 2016, 04:04:17 AM
You can lose everything with gambling, its all in the fact how long you keep doing it, its simple if you are asking me.
Gambling is something that can let you lose everything that you own, it can fully destroy you these days.
But gambling can rise you up from nothing to something and have everything.
You cannot avoid that you have a chance to do that , but of course it is required a huge luck and super skills .
Aware about your potential lost indeed important but you can expect this huge luck hit you too. So just take it easy.
On how rewarding gambling is it is also very risky, the game is easy while the risk is still the same. You can win some and you can lose some. The amount you can lose is only base on the amount you have but it is better to gamble only what you can afford to lose to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2016, 02:51:23 AM
You can lose everything with gambling, its all in the fact how long you keep doing it, its simple if you are asking me.
Gambling is something that can let you lose everything that you own, it can fully destroy you these days.
But gambling can rise you up from nothing to something and have everything.
You cannot avoid that you have a chance to do that , but of course it is required a huge luck and super skills .
Aware about your potential lost indeed important but you can expect this huge luck hit you too. So just take it easy.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 03, 2016, 01:34:24 AM
It depends on what you are playing and how much you have been playing it. Some lost their valuable asset like house and some business due to losing with gambling. Some even lose their family and their own self. One thing is for sure in gambling, you will lose a lot instead of winning. So think before you enter into gambling or when you bet, remember the scenario what will happen when you lose?, those people that surrounds?, there's always be a reward when you lose or when you win.
as long as you have a good timing to stop , gambling will not always ended up losing more than winning , but yes i am aware that this kind case very rare happened , at least you can try to gamble and stop immediately once you won enough money.

don't forget to always stay safe , don't get heated too fast and you will not losing too much.
There's no difference on that since you will still gamble maybe if not the next day but for sure you will comeback. With that kind of method, it is only good if you are lucky all the time but gambler as we are, our luck does not go with us most of the time.
You dont need to think for your luck because if you are waiting for it i think you will test your self daily to know when is your luck come..
Honestly i am not a gambler but sometimes i gamble just for fun and past time or waiting for something while gamble..
We know gambling is made only to give entertainment so  dont expect that you can make a good profit in gambling..
You cannot just say that we should gamble for fun as you just said you are not a gambler. I will only believe to those who have the experience in gambling as they know best.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2016, 12:24:32 AM
It depends on what you are playing and how much you have been playing it. Some lost their valuable asset like house and some business due to losing with gambling. Some even lose their family and their own self. One thing is for sure in gambling, you will lose a lot instead of winning. So think before you enter into gambling or when you bet, remember the scenario what will happen when you lose?, those people that surrounds?, there's always be a reward when you lose or when you win.
as long as you have a good timing to stop , gambling will not always ended up losing more than winning , but yes i am aware that this kind case very rare happened , at least you can try to gamble and stop immediately once you won enough money.

don't forget to always stay safe , don't get heated too fast and you will not losing too much.
There's no difference on that since you will still gamble maybe if not the next day but for sure you will comeback. With that kind of method, it is only good if you are lucky all the time but gambler as we are, our luck does not go with us most of the time.
You dont need to think for your luck because if you are waiting for it i think you will test your self daily to know when is your luck come..
Honestly i am not a gambler but sometimes i gamble just for fun and past time or waiting for something while gamble..
We know gambling is made only to give entertainment so  dont expect that you can make a good profit in gambling..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
November 03, 2016, 12:21:45 AM
This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?
i made about 10k satoshi at freebotco but tge minimum withdraw makes me sad then i made the thought of gambling .
i made total bet of free satoshi and at first bet i win and also at second bet the same bet amount amd again win .
thus i decided to withdraw .
then i made withdraw .so about 50k satoshi , awesome days .
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
November 03, 2016, 12:19:31 AM

We cannot be safe in gambling as it is a game of risk, we put money to make money and we are hoping to win a big amount of money since it is possible in gambling.

How much can you lose in gambling? The answer is all you got if you are not careful and you gamble blindly, our emotions is the biggest traitor why we lose big as we cannot accept a defeat and still we try to recover.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 03, 2016, 12:17:14 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 02, 2016, 11:46:28 PM

This self control is really big things to learn allowing yourself to enjoy and avoid you to completely being burned out and keep your money in safe position totally hard to learned but its a must and a big factor for a professional gambler.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 02, 2016, 10:34:09 PM

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 02, 2016, 10:29:20 PM
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 02, 2016, 09:59:52 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 29, 2016, 08:18:47 AM
This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?
Actually I cannot compute the exact amount of bitcoins that I totally lose in playing with gambling games.

But as far as I know, I loss more than I win, and that is because we all know that gambling is full of risk, and most of the time gamblers always loss.

So there Is actually no regrets for me in that way because for me gambling is just an entertainment, and I don't care whether I win more or less, As I am just playing for entertainment
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 22, 2016, 01:48:00 AM
It is hard to tell how much I lose in gambling. Since I don't have records at all and it will be very hard to trace my betting records and post it here lol.  But one thing am sure, I never let my self to lose more than 0.02 BTC in one sit.  I need it to control the damage done by losing.

It is good to hear that
you have a limit for the amount
that you can afford ''to lose in the
game.

For me I also do the same technique,]
I set a specific amount of BTC to lose
before I stop betting.
That's right, you should know your limit as in gambling it is easy and fast if we lose money, so we need to be careful all the time and only bet what we can afford to lose. It is not necessary that you have to chase your bets because there's always another day in gambling and what matters is we enjoy.
playing safe and just aim for enjoyment if we can practice this we can't lose big in any gambling because we can control and we can limit self.

At first when we intend to play gambling we  should really treat it as a  form  of entertainment not   on money milking machine  because in doing gambling we cant really assure that we could make  money their  because  its designed already to  lose  up  all their players and  only a few would make some  money.
Pages:
Jump to: