Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 37. (Read 28343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
June 24, 2016, 05:36:17 AM
I lose much money on gambling. Actually i never count it, because if i remember it, it's always make me sad. So i never remember it and just let it go.
Same here, I have move on already and don't think it anymore. I just convince my self that it is part of the game that I need to spend for the entertainment I get.

that is a good way to gamble you can have fun while doing it without any problem or worrying about losing all your life saving.

because there is no limit on how much you can lose in gambling as long as you have money and you are betting you can lose more money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 05:31:11 AM
Gambling is not a money problem, It is an emotional problem. Then there are other things that are lost like family, friends and a social life because in order to give the idea that everything is ok, it may be necessary to adopt an anti-social nature. Don't forget you will starve too. You can't spend your money on food. That is your gambling money. Do not gamble for anything.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 24, 2016, 04:31:28 AM
i haven't experienced to lose so much money that is ranged from 0.01 or 0.1 and up . but at the start and almost my first time in bitcoin and gambling i have lost 0.005 and at that time it is a big lost for me .
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 04:30:07 AM
If we set a goal with our daily limit than we make minimize our risk factor there, i try to keep me into my daily limit so that now i can take risk around $100 there so that is maximum amount which i can afford to lose with gambling at this stage.
Activity: 714
June 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM
Ive read about few guys who have literally wagered themselves as a bet. So, U can basically lose everything. Its just up to you on how seriously you pursue your gambling addiction Tongue

Indeed many of those who gave the complaint in the gambling because they too think of a way to get an advantage and finally they do direct + addiction in gambling. All of this does not become a taboo thing, indeed gambling could provide a positive impact and negative effects depending on when we use it
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 04:24:59 AM
I lose much money on gambling. Actually i never count it, because if i remember it, it's always make me sad. So i never remember it and just let it go.
Same here, I have move on already and don't think it anymore. I just convince my self that it is part of the game that I need to spend for the entertainment I get.
Activity: 434
June 24, 2016, 02:42:08 AM
Activity: 364
June 24, 2016, 12:33:34 AM
You lose everything you own, so far can it go so I think that is already saying enough about the fact that you can lose a lot of money.
Its stops when you are stopping with gambling.

Indeed in fact this is true you can lose everything that you are owning, it can go really very you can even become homeless because of it so that is pretty sick.

You can also see this is happening more often these days because more people are gambling, I think that the losings can indeed be unlimited depending on yourself.
Activity: 448
June 24, 2016, 12:16:11 AM
You lose everything you own, so far can it go so I think that is already saying enough about the fact that you can lose a lot of money.

Indeed in fact this is true you can lose everything that you are owning, it can go really very you can even become homeless because of it so that is pretty sick.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
June 24, 2016, 12:16:07 AM
It's possible to lose your whole bankroll, if that's what you mean. But I've lost in total about 4 BTC from CSGO/TF2 gambling and on bustabit. I have a net profit of about 9 btc, but I simply don't know when to stop.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 12:11:58 AM
i loss more than 1BTC on different gambling sites on my first month but now i know some strategy i can use so i can recover that all i'm gaining .05BTC per day if lucky i play in many site and i just target the 10% or 20% of my capital then withdraw and play on another site so if you have more than 5 site you can earn big in one day

But that strategy wont guarantee you anything. May be you are lucky today on particular site, doesnt mean that you will be lucky on other site too especially for dice game which is fast to earn and fast to lose too. And what i do know that any strategy will be useless in a long run, may be sometime you will get some profit but mostly will lose it. May be set some limit on how much can you lose per day better
Exactly the bankroll management or your target in gambling will just give you a method of discipline but the real key in winning here is to win more than you lose, if you cannot hit that your method will still useless and will cause you a lot of money in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1078
June 23, 2016, 11:34:53 PM
i loss more than 1BTC on different gambling sites on my first month but now i know some strategy i can use so i can recover that all i'm gaining .05BTC per day if lucky i play in many site and i just target the 10% or 20% of my capital then withdraw and play on another site so if you have more than 5 site you can earn big in one day

But that strategy wont guarantee you anything. May be you are lucky today on particular site, doesnt mean that you will be lucky on other site too especially for dice game which is fast to earn and fast to lose too. And what i do know that any strategy will be useless in a long run, may be sometime you will get some profit but mostly will lose it. May be set some limit on how much can you lose per day better
Activity: 252
June 23, 2016, 11:00:23 PM
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
June 23, 2016, 10:03:45 PM
You can lose a lot of money with gambling but its really depending on how you of course are gambling and also if you are setting a limit on yourself.
The losings can be unlimited.
Yeah we need to change first mind set, what this gambling, Gambling just for fun not for fight with life. But many people things him can do at gambling. but result it's just nothing.
legendary
Activity: 840
June 23, 2016, 09:57:54 PM
Ive read about few guys who have literally wagered themselves as a bet. So, U can basically lose everything. Its just up to you on how seriously you pursue your gambling addiction Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
June 23, 2016, 09:00:22 PM
Frankly, you can lose everything if you take seriously. There is no way to win at gambling places no matter how smart are you. Gambling is just for fun. My advice is never deposit with your real money to gamble. Only use the free money that you can get from faucet, giveaways, tips etc to fullfill your gambling activity.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 07:59:50 PM

That's true but you can also lose that money real fast buddy you cant really say that it is fullproof because any strategy in the end will fail, those sites are set up for those small ass percentages to hit on a whim.
Activity: 574
June 23, 2016, 07:52:38 AM
Infinitesimally, you really can lose everything if you have a bad addiction, just take gambling for fun and not to make money

You cant take gambling too seriously because you will never win if you rely on it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 23, 2016, 02:40:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
June 23, 2016, 02:34:15 AM
let me tell you in a nutshell there are two type of gamblers one is called greedy gambler like me and one is just a normal gambler who just use to play safely and  know when will be the right time to stop, so according to me if you are  a normal gambler you wont loose much usually you are  going to be in profit, and if you are greedy gambler no idea may be you can also loose your house and car Sad

I am a passive gambler and a little bit greedy too. Whenever I gamble i go for the full win. Which is not always good. Luckily i have a cap every time I gamble. That's the maximum I can lose.
If you play without limits you probably end up lost most or all of your money if you gamble with emotions.

Playing with a limit is the best way to avoid that.

You sure passive for now because you are not into addicted step yet. By playing slowly like set some limit or cap may be is the best way not to lose much on gambling but it will trigger you become addict and if you are addict you wont be able to stop your loss until your balance is busted
Pages:
Jump to: