Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 7. (Read 28343 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 15, 2017, 10:25:22 AM
Did you considered also gambling has taken all those precious time you have ,the days and nights? Do you even realize that time you've spent in gambling will never get back? It's not all about the money you waste, but how much time that needs to be used in a certain thing you must do. I don't want to lose anything and something in gambling again.

Activity: 756
April 11, 2017, 10:02:24 PM
Usually I prefer to loss is the 5-10% of my real profit in that week or sometimes I only gamble and play the free bitcoin in the faucet of the gambling site because I am just playing to enjoy not to win and have a very huge profit so for me the small amount is okay as long as I enjoy playing that game especially dice game.

Strategy and thinking. Because with just stopped playing when the maximum limit or defeat limited are in the 10% then you still have the advantage that is very large. Because if you don't do this then I'm sure that you get all the benefits will be exhausted or disappear, because it is indeed someone who's already happy and comfortable using gambling will continue to think that all the ways they have will get great results. But after trying most of the ways that made it wrong and make a lot of losses, it is they who do not have a good commitment will spend all the money there is

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 11, 2017, 09:11:53 PM
Only my spare money. I can't afford losing too much in gambling. I would rather spend it on food or save it to buy a new laptop or cellphone.
Yes exactly that's the best thing everyone gambling should do and think in your way. The amount of money many people spend on gambling it can give a good fortune as they gamble little little it builds up to lot's and when we realize it , it's too late unfortunately.
Not all gamblers are with the same mindset like us most of them spends too much amount because of aiming to get a profit which is only few people will have a luck to have that big profit .Spending spare or your extra money is better rather than spending you hard earn money to risk as others think it was an investment.
That is simply because some people have an addictive personality and find it much harder to stop than player who are not addicted.
I personally believe that i have an addictive personality so i just don't gamble more than twice a month and only ever deposit a max of 0.02btc at a time, once it's gone or doubled i'm out of there. Although with the bitcoin price going up like it is i find myself not wanting to gamble.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 11, 2017, 09:01:23 PM
Only my spare money. I can't afford losing too much in gambling. I would rather spend it on food or save it to buy a new laptop or cellphone.
Yes exactly that's the best thing everyone gambling should do and think in your way. The amount of money many people spend on gambling it can give a good fortune as they gamble little little it builds up to lot's and when we realize it , it's too late unfortunately.
Not all gamblers are with the same mindset like us most of them spends too much amount because of aiming to get a profit which is only few people will have a luck to have that big profit .Spending spare or your extra money is better rather than spending you hard earn money to risk as others think it was an investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
April 11, 2017, 07:38:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
April 11, 2017, 01:36:31 PM
For me, I can lose maybe about BTC.002-003 and I will totally stop. Honestly, its really hard to fight the urge to stop gambling after you lose and I know a lot a gamblers feel that especially if you are a newbie.
0.002-0.003 btc really low amount and i think it's good that you have that limit. my limit is between 0.01-0.025 btc.

The guy in the article at the op was a crazy guy, losing everything he got. I really don't gamble that hard and I'm just gambling what I afford to lose. I guess my maximum is only 0.01 BTC it isn't a big amount for those big time gamblers but for me that's already a big amount, I just gamble whenever I want.
Exactly one should only deposit/play with amount that they can afford to lose or gamble with spare money.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

For some people they like tho spend alot. Id rather invest it in a gambling site then trying my luck on the table. Atleast my investment is quite secure in gambling site investment and guaranteed profit in the long term. When I first started, I was that kind of guy who wasted alot as well until I realize my mistake

When we get real experience then only we realise what we did wrong. In your matter also same you trust on gambling and thought you could make speed profit, but you had a bad experience with others and after that, you got to know that you did wrong. I also had this type of experience, but gambling is a fun game and investment is a business.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 11, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

For some people they like tho spend alot. Id rather invest it in a gambling site then trying my luck on the table. Atleast my investment is quite secure in gambling site investment and guaranteed profit in the long term. When I first started, I was that kind of guy who wasted alot as well until I realize my mistake
Merit: 1004
April 11, 2017, 08:02:27 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
April 09, 2017, 05:56:52 PM
For me, I can lose maybe about BTC.002-003 and I will totally stop. Honestly, its really hard to fight the urge to stop gambling after you lose and I know a lot a gamblers feel that especially if you are a newbie.

We pretty much have similar margins of allowable lost bankroll. The house always have the edge and it's really hard to play against the house but i don't mind I'm just waiting for new challenges.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
April 09, 2017, 10:00:34 AM
The thing here is it depends on how you react when you are in a pinch situation. You can lose a hundred dollars or two or maybe everything. You have a lot of money and possessions lately but in gambling you can lose it in a matter of seconds. The greedy feeling and desire to win more or maybe I will win next time is a dangerus thing.

I always regret the moment when I starting to lose so for me, I maybe lose in gambling but not that much.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 08, 2017, 12:03:44 AM
Usually I prefer to loss is the 5-10% of my real profit in that week or sometimes I only gamble and play the free bitcoin in the faucet of the gambling site because I am just playing to enjoy not to win and have a very huge profit so for me the small amount is okay as long as I enjoy playing that game especially dice game.

I do the same thing, I am doing these for almost 3 months now, no problem about my bitcoin and my bankroll. I play on many dice sites like PrimeDice, KingDice and Freebitco.in, though I am not having any luck getting some profit from it but it is really fun, it is like gambling through infinite bankroll.
That is only in our imagination because no one has infinite bankroll, but we gamblers who really love to have fun are already satisfied with just temporary winnings, we do not need to win consistently because it does not happen but if there are chances to win bigger amount we grab it.
I like dice because it has a lot of promotion and I do not need to waste my time waiting for the outcome of my bets.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 07, 2017, 10:43:41 PM

I do the same thing, I am doing these for almost 3 months now, no problem about my bitcoin and my bankroll. I play on many dice sites like PrimeDice, KingDice and Freebitco.in, though I am not having any luck getting some profit from it but it is really fun, it is like gambling through infinite bankroll.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
April 07, 2017, 10:33:32 PM
I recently lost 50mbtc and at first I thought it's not that big and even feel that I can cope
with that loss, but as time passes regret slowly comes nad make me feel stupid for losing 50mbtc.
I guess 50mbtc still troubles me when I really shouldn't Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 07, 2017, 08:31:17 PM
Merit: 501
April 07, 2017, 07:46:02 PM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 07, 2017, 07:07:07 PM
That guy is crazy that was in the article at the op was a crazy guy, losing everything he got. I really don't gamble that hard and I'm just gambling what I afford to lose. I guess my maximum is only 0.01 BTC it isn't a big amount for those big time gamblers but for me that's already a big amount, I just gamble whenever I want.

Me too my maximum bitcoin to lose must be 0.01 btc only and today I lost that amount in gambling, but still I have enough balance for the next day? hahaha. But I know someday It will be my lucky day.

I'm sorry for your loss but I don't intend to lose that amount for a single batch. If I'm going to lose I don't want it to lose with a single blow. I want it to become longer so that I can enjoy that amount. Just always remember that when you gamble, always gamble what you afford to lose.

Around .005 max lost for me. I just play for fun and I think .005 is just a manageable amount for me to lost. If I lost it then I will not deposit and just stop and call it quit and go to bed. And if I got lucky I play it again to make a profit like .01 is good for me. I'm not a big gambler though, just playing for enjoyment and fun.

Well you've got even more lower amount to lose with gambling. Most of us when losing we are trying to chase our losses but it's a good thing that once we started to lose all of our capital for it, well I had to deal with it that I'll go to bed too.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
April 07, 2017, 06:20:53 PM
That guy is crazy that was in the article at the op was a crazy guy, losing everything he got. I really don't gamble that hard and I'm just gambling what I afford to lose. I guess my maximum is only 0.01 BTC it isn't a big amount for those big time gamblers but for me that's already a big amount, I just gamble whenever I want.

Me too my maximum bitcoin to lose must be 0.01 btc only and today I lost that amount in gambling, but still I have enough balance for the next day? hahaha. But I know someday It will be my lucky day.

I'm sorry for your loss but I don't intend to lose that amount for a single batch. If I'm going to lose I don't want it to lose with a single blow. I want it to become longer so that I can enjoy that amount. Just always remember that when you gamble, always gamble what you afford to lose.

Around .005 max lost for me. I just play for fun and I think .005 is just a manageable amount for me to lost. If I lost it then I will not deposit and just stop and call it quit and go to bed. And if I got lucky I play it again to make a profit like .01 is good for me. I'm not a big gambler though, just playing for enjoyment and fun.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 07, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 07, 2017, 11:12:46 AM
I have seen people lose it all when it comes to gambling, being an addict isn't good, gamble within your means. When you witness yourself taking loans just to gamble means you have a serious problem. and must be dealt with unless you want to be homeless.
Pages:
Jump to: