Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 115. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
December 13, 2015, 11:40:03 PM
i think you cant earn a lot as gambling games have house edge
all gambling sites always have a house edge bro, they can win a lot if they're have lucky

You are rights, man. Need some great luck to win any gambling site. Even we have 100BTC,  if we doesn't have the luck, we still going to lose. I believe luck is a main factor in gambling.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 09:24:40 PM
You can earn a lot if you go for the high yielding games. The problem is that you can lose ALL of your money.
If that's no problem for you then there is no limit if you use several gambling sites.

I don't think one can earn a lot if they gambling with the intention of making money out of it because gambling is not meant for making money instead it is for just a fun activity but people are misusing it so most of the gamblers are losing all there money in gambling by thinking they can earn lot of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 13, 2015, 08:21:37 PM
all gambling sites always have a house edge bro, they can win a lot if they're have lucky
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
December 13, 2015, 06:36:59 PM
The thing is gambling has a bad name and people don't want to be associated with gambling & gamblers. I for one would never want to be a full time gambler..
So even if you find a way, think about it... is it all worth it?

Yeah, it's not very accepted socially that you enjoying gambling, I just keep i to myself. The only ones that benefit by giving this image of a reckless gambler are precisely the ones that are already rich enough to never have to work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 06:15:58 PM
You can earn a lot if you go for the high yielding games. The problem is that you can lose ALL of your money.
If that's no problem for you then there is no limit if you use several gambling sites.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
December 13, 2015, 05:50:54 PM
Never bet a penny more than you can afford to lose. There is no reward in gambling worth going into debt with the people who are willing to let you play. Only bet money you don’t need. How do I define don’t need? Unless you are a professional I would strongly recommend against gambling with anything more than 15% of your net disposable income for the month. That is the money you don’t need. A fraction of the money you have for frivolities, that month. If you have to save up for months to make big bets, that is a message from God, Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, your Banker, or whoever, that you should stick to the $5.00 tables and keep it tight. Fun should never be so fun that it costs you or a family member something you will regret. Regrets are for love and drinking, nor for gambling
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 13, 2015, 05:47:27 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 13, 2015, 05:45:06 PM
The thing is gambling has a bad name and people don't want to be associated with gambling & gamblers. I for one would never want to be a full time gambler..
So even if you find a way, think about it... is it all worth it?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 13, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
It depends, what are you willing to lose and what are you trying to gain.  Grin
Seriously, if you are a person who knows the game, the strategy , the ins and outs, and how the overall structure is coherently formed, you will have an advantage. Having an advantage doesn't equate to winning all the time. It is upon an individual to make sure they "get out" when they are on the up.

Yes. Just gambling without any knowledge will not fetch us any profits from gambling. Most of the people are doing this and find gambling as dangerous. Sound knowledge on gambling like well tested strategies and experience on different situations will help us to make big profits from gambling.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 13, 2015, 11:52:20 AM
You can earn a lot, but you can also lose i lot. If you are feeling lucky just try it once and dont do any martingale strategies, because you will gain little, but at the end lose big.
Activity: 448
December 13, 2015, 11:37:43 AM
Should the title be, How much can you lose with gambling?
There is no way you can even predict earnings since it is all about luck etc. Not even close to 80%.

The amount you can lose is quite easy to measure
- Your funds +
- Amount you can loan +
- Amount you can sell your stuff
= Total amount you can lose with gambling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 13, 2015, 08:45:28 AM
For short term, if we are lucky, we can win some thing. If we stop there, we will make some profit. If we continue to gamble, we will lose at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 13, 2015, 12:00:51 AM
only about 0.03 BTC each week. but this is routine and I enjoy this job. gambling  Wink
Activity: 588
December 12, 2015, 11:48:59 PM
It depends, what are you willing to lose and what are you trying to gain.  Grin
Seriously, if you are a person who knows the game, the strategy , the ins and outs, and how the overall structure is coherently formed, you will have an advantage. Having an advantage doesn't equate to winning all the time. It is upon an individual to make sure they "get out" when they are on the up.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2015, 06:28:57 PM
Negative 0.1 BTC every month is probably a good estimate.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'd recommend PrimeDice and Bitdice.me. I've used both for quite a long time.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 12, 2015, 06:10:52 PM
Do you prefer trading or gambling when risking your bitcoins?
Activity: 434
December 12, 2015, 06:02:23 PM
With gambling your max is determined by luck and the amount you bet.
Your loss is limited on what you want to use to bet. Remember you can lose 100% or even more if you borrow money.
So gamble with discipline. And remember that stopping is always preferred above going all in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 12, 2015, 03:56:37 PM
You can win an unlimited amount, just you have to be exceptionally lucky, rich and ballsy to do so. Don't even gamble.

Well, you can. I earned 0.3 from betting on fastdice xD It is profitable if you're lucky, because one way or another, the house edge will get you.

Last week i earned 0.25 bitcoins with sportsbet. This weekend very poor. now i lose 0.10 btc Sad

Yeowch. At least you made profit, most gamblers here can't say the same.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 12, 2015, 03:42:19 PM
Last week i earned 0.25 bitcoins with sportsbet. This weekend very poor. now i lose 0.10 btc Sad
Activity: 336
December 12, 2015, 03:31:46 PM
Well I can win 0,05 with bitcoins, but I am not that lucky so I have lose quite a lot.
So for now I am just playing some demo for fun and learning more about gambling.
Jump to: