Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 19. (Read 144975 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
August 06, 2016, 12:29:14 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Hmmh, It depends on how lucky are you, if you are very lucky or good gambler, you can win lots of money, But if you won't have needed luck you can lose a lot

and i don't really think that there re such a thing as strategy, as all gambling is luck based so you can't have needed strategy
No, some gambling games need also strategy like poker, but yeah most of the times we need so much luck for us to win. But don't tell that there are no gambling games that were also need strategy because I think professional gamblers playing gambling games that is more on strategy than being so lucky.

If you are playing poker against a real player then strategy is really needed to win. But if its online poker where your opponent is the house then you have no match to it and you must need luck to win. I think pro gamblers are not gambling online or in some sites where you will play against the house, they won't win from it because the house is monitoring their winnings. If they notice you that you win some big amounts they will get it back.

the professional poker players will never play online. have you ever heard of the phrase "poker face" it refers to the fact that you need to read your opponent in poker, that is why they are only playing poker face to face.

besides when you are playing online or even worse , playing online against the house, then they can see your hand and act accordingly because the code is giving you the cards and it can be not-random.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 12:25:15 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Hmmh, It depends on how lucky are you, if you are very lucky or good gambler, you can win lots of money, But if you won't have needed luck you can lose a lot

and i don't really think that there re such a thing as strategy, as all gambling is luck based so you can't have needed strategy
No, some gambling games need also strategy like poker, but yeah most of the times we need so much luck for us to win. But don't tell that there are no gambling games that were also need strategy because I think professional gamblers playing gambling games that is more on strategy than being so lucky.

If you are playing poker against a real player then strategy is really needed to win. But if its online poker where your opponent is the house then you have no match to it and you must need luck to win. I think pro gamblers are not gambling online or in some sites where you will play against the house, they won't win from it because the house is monitoring their winnings. If they notice you that you win some big amounts they will get it back.

Yeah,

You have a point,
That is why it is better to look for a sites that cater online rivals in poker,
So that you know that you are not cheated by the house.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 06, 2016, 10:11:16 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Activity: 980
August 06, 2016, 01:17:31 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 04, 2016, 12:41:07 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Activity: 756
August 04, 2016, 12:32:11 PM
How much do I earn from gambling?
Not enough if I am on these boards posting 24/7  Roll Eyes
But then again I don't gamble that much to make anything worth it too mention.  Undecided

Someone can win as much as much he can lose in gambling, because people mostly put their bets on 2.0 odds and if they lose, they lose all the amount and if they win they win double from the amount of bet, so that is just the case of gambling, if you win you win a lot but if you lose you lose all.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2016, 02:30:52 AM
From my experience only people who play for fun win occasionally.

Strategy? There is no guaranteed strategy to earn with gambling.

All strategies work until they don't.
Because the house always do adjustment every time they found a certain gambler or a system is working not in their favor, that is how wise they are as they are serious with their business, therefore for a gambler, we should follow the behavior of the owners towards gambling, we should also learn how to make adjustments.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 03, 2016, 10:15:40 PM
From my experience only people who play for fun win occasionally.

Strategy? There is no guaranteed strategy to earn with gambling.

All strategies work until they don't.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
August 03, 2016, 05:14:49 PM
With gambling i can earn a lot.First I earn some money in faucet sites and then i have money for poker bankroll and i will be able to earn 2000-5000$ per month only with poker and i am having a lot of fun.

If you have that great skill to make this amount $2000-$5000 per month, than you should arrange that bankroll and start making right now, don't get late because poker is really profitable for experience or you can get start risk free by take part into free-roll tournament, turn dust into fortune. Wink  

It is easier said than done. It takes a long time to be good in poker or sport betting. Otherwise everyone will be able to do it and dont forget that by making money, the sources of money come from someone else pocket. So what makes you think that people are willing to depart with their money and put it inside of yours?
Activity: 490
August 03, 2016, 05:08:08 PM
I have no experience with it, but from what I saw I think that such strategies do not last so long,
so it's a good option to stop when you get a good amount.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 03, 2016, 05:06:05 PM
How much do I earn from gambling?
Not enough if I am on these boards posting 24/7  Roll Eyes
But then again I don't gamble that much to make anything worth it too mention.  Undecided
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 05:03:12 PM
With gambling i can earn a lot.First I earn some money in faucet sites and then i have money for poker bankroll and i will be able to earn 2000-5000$ per month only with poker and i am having a lot of fun.

If you have that great skill to make this amount $2000-$5000 per month, than you should arrange that bankroll and start making right now, don't get late because poker is really profitable for experience or you can get start risk free by take part into free-roll tournament, turn dust into fortune. Wink 
These make money on games of chance is possible, but only because of the unique abilities. This is not just. And if you're really playing well, then it's great.
Activity: 588
August 03, 2016, 04:34:41 PM
   I believe there is no limit in making profit, especially in gambling. There is always more, and probably people who play on high stake tables know that best. In gambling someone can become rich over night, with luck, very big luck and placing big bets on high odds profit can be huge.
   For this kind of playing someone need to be brave enough, and with steel nerves to handle all that pressure around.
   I don't bet with more then couple dollars, so I can't earn much. I'm afraid to risk big money on gambling.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
August 03, 2016, 04:23:14 PM
I bet from time to time on football also nice tipster are here try to follow some tips from them it's good you can make some money
Everyone has his own choice, I try to gamble ( martingale ) with some sports picks provided by nice and known tipsters like joca and others and hence I know they wont be predicting 9-10 wrong ones in a row.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
August 03, 2016, 01:05:16 PM
As much as luck allows you to. Wink It's just luck, nothing more. You can earn or loose, depending just on it. Don't trust gambling as a way of earning your living, that's a lie. After a long time, you'll loose and then you will regret it. And you might even become homeless because of some stupid money.
gambling is good for the short term, and too old to play cause you do not get any advantage.
winning amount depends on the bankroll, and also I play probably every week when a sports match begins every weekend. in a month may be approximately 0.1-0.3BTC if I'm lucky.
yeah basically it's depends on how large your bankroll and how much your target to win. if you set it to unlimited then your profit forecast would be unlimited too. just don't use gambling as your primary income source. it wouldn't work at all.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
August 03, 2016, 11:55:41 AM
As much as luck allows you to. Wink It's just luck, nothing more. You can earn or loose, depending just on it. Don't trust gambling as a way of earning your living, that's a lie. After a long time, you'll loose and then you will regret it. And you might even become homeless because of some stupid money.
gambling is good for the short term, and too old to play cause you do not get any advantage.
winning amount depends on the bankroll, and also I play probably every week when a sports match begins every weekend. in a month may be approximately 0.1-0.3BTC if I'm lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 03, 2016, 11:48:33 AM
Activity: 700
August 03, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
August 03, 2016, 08:43:26 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Based on the question in the title of this thread,

You can earn as much as you can imagine,
But all of it are based on your luck in some games,
and skills and strategies used in some games also.

I don't have a site to recommend but I do have a game to recommend,
Try to play poker and another thing, if you love sports and know a little about some athletes players or teams, the play sports bet, both of that said games are more safer than dice and other pure luck based games.
Simple and straight because strategies can just delay you losses and sometimes make you more optimistic than you should actually be. I think it's the best thing that play randomly and once bored, stop.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 03, 2016, 03:40:47 AM

How much bankroll you need to be able to earn $2000-5000 per month just from poker. If you can earn that amount per month, I dont think you need to join signture campaign atm.
This make me doubt that you could earn that amount regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: