Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 45. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
you can earn a living with gambling if you play a a high level. But that is not for me I will just keep on working my regular job. If am going to gamble I am just going to lose more money.
Activity: 350
It is really hard to know what you can earn with gambling but you must be happy if you can earn something at least with gambling because it happens not that often that you can have some profit.
But gambling in the most cases you will lose some money than that you earn profit with it and that is the bad thing of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
You can earn a lot with gambling, the earnings can be unlimited it depends on your luck and gambling skill.
The fact is that you can become very rich by gambling but also very poor.
yeah revenue and victory in unlimited gambling depends on luck and capital or balance on your gambling wallet. my friend never win with odds 9900x and he won more than 13 BTC it was amazing
it depends on luck and the amount that you bet

But for me i think im not lucky in gambling im end up losing to it and still i keep gambled but only just a little cents for my pocket to avoid lose big money in this addicting game, but really i dont think people can earn big money with this every and it really matter based on luck and if unlucky turns will strike back well its time to cry and say good bye for your beloved money,  i really think theirs no proper strat in gambling but i believe in pure luck.
Activity: 532
You can earn a lot with gambling, the earnings can be unlimited it depends on your luck and gambling skill.
yeah revenue and victory in unlimited gambling depends on luck and capital or balance on your gambling wallet. my friend never win with odds 9900x and he won more than 13 BTC it was amazing
it depends on luck and the amount that you bet
Activity: 952
It can go both ways when it comes to gambling you can win allot of money if you play allot and put much money in to it but you can also lose allot. The fact that luck is a huge factor is something that does not attract me at all.
Of course you can win a lot of money if you are extremely lucky, sky is the limit in this game and this is an easy way to make money if you have the skills and if you are also lucky.
Activity: 336
It can go both ways when it comes to gambling you can win allot of money if you play allot and put much money in to it but you can also lose allot. The fact that luck is a huge factor is something that does not attract me at all.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
The gains in gambling vary as much as your lucky, and taht is indeed, unpredictable, this is why its very hard to guesstimate any amount of gains that you may want to be aiming to make with gambling, which is why its not recommended unless you do it for fun.
In my case, anything from 0.01 to 0.1 BTC per month in gambling gains is reasonable.
Actually its very simply for me, earning in gambling is limitless but not all can achieve that. If you have a good skills and knowledge you can earn a good amount in gambling and even make a fortune our of it.

What skills are involved in gambling.. except luck? Im not gonna lie, I have never done extensive research in gambling, but some simple mathematics and just common sense tell me that skill is not really involved in gambling, only luck. You can talk about skill in poker, but what skill is involved in slot machines or dice? none imo.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
You can earn a living with gambling but you have to win very often in order to do so. If you really want to make a living out of gambling you should play games that also require skill like poker and not just luck.

Skill cannot help you in poker if you really have a bad card. I personally think that it is wrong to make gambling as a source of income. It will be addicting and you can make wrong decision. If you want to gamble, just gamble but make limits. And don't rely on it as a source of income. If you win it's good. If you lose, accept it and come back again another day.
Activity: 465
if you have that lucky day you can earn allot of coins with gambling off course it depends about how much you willing to play for but gambling is luck. So is it your lucky day and you want to make allot of money go for it.
Activity: 434

You can do both indeed and its logical, gambling will never change, luck is always needed to win a certain amount.
Activity: 294
In gambling you can earn to infinite , but also you can lose until your last penny, and usually this second option happens to most of us and yet we still come back in the hopes in trying to recover our losses, but that is just an illusion. If you are like me in the second category where you have lost  , you better quit and do something else. I am trying to quit but not successful so far.

Yep, you can earn absolutely nothing with gambling. Gambling's an addiction perhaps even worse than an addiction on drugs. It is way less easier to quit gambling than to quit drugs. With drugs, you can just go cold turkey. But with gambling, your mind is on your previous losses all the time and you just can't stop thinking about gambling.

No, you cannot earn anything with gambling. Gambling will only send you backwards. My advice to you is to quit gambling with your own money first, only gambling with tips and faucet. Then gradually go cold turkey.
Activity: 336
If you have a nice strategy but your strategy must also have some luck on that point Thats the way of getting nice money out of the gambling do it and have allot of luck. Dont gamble for fun because losing money isn't funny
Activity: 420
In gambling you can earn to infinite , but also you can lose until your last penny, and usually this second option happens to most of us and yet we still come back in the hopes in trying to recover our losses, but that is just an illusion. If you are like me in the second category where you have lost  , you better quit and do something else. I am trying to quit but not successful so far.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The gains in gambling vary as much as your lucky, and taht is indeed, unpredictable, this is why its very hard to guesstimate any amount of gains that you may want to be aiming to make with gambling, which is why its not recommended unless you do it for fun.
In my case, anything from 0.01 to 0.1 BTC per month in gambling gains is reasonable.
Actually its very simply for me, earning in gambling is limitless but not all can achieve that. If you have a good skills and knowledge you can earn a good amount in gambling and even make a fortune our of it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
I am newbie here and never win anything on gambling, but it was interesting to read what other, who have some experience in it, write here.
you can search in many thread and see many people share about strategy,menthod to win bet on gambling but better you find your way to win in gambling because sometimes the people are follow other people way and they got lose surely they will blame that person.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I am newbie here and never win anything on gambling, but it was interesting to read what other, who have some experience in it, write here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
U need the irish luck to win in gambling,all lose no winners.
Activity: 406
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You can earn a living with gambling but you have to win very often in order to do so. If you really want to make a living out of gambling you should play games that also require skill like poker and not just luck.

it really wrong, you can not make a living from gambling, you will always lose and can not always win.

Exactly however you make predictions by long term research too won't get you win all time in gambling. So thinking to have a living with the earning from gambling is always considered the peak of foolishness.
Pages:
Jump to: