Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 51. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
daily i just make 40% profit by betting with 1.1 payout so i need to make 4 winning bet with high chance and it is working for me and i'm lucky with that think. and if i got a nice soccer bet i just place a good amount on it and wait for profits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The earnings are unlimited, the only thing you need is luck and if you have this you can earn more than 10 million if you asking me.
Its all about luck without luck you will not win a penny..
You can never win big relying on luck alone. If you only gamble once then maybe you have a chance if your lucky. But to tell you my friend luck is the key to success it is only one word "consistency". Luck is not consistent and that is fact.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
The earnings are unlimited, the only thing you need is luck and if you have this you can earn more than 10 million if you asking me.
Its all about luck without luck you will not win a penny..
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Simple! Bet on 2x button - if you are lucky, you earn!
Forget Gambling once u get lil profit. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
You can become a millionaire with gambling but then you have to play games like poker on a professional level. But even on a normal level if you are good in poker you can earn 3-4K per month.

just like the Poker king him Dan Bilzerian

look at the life he lives just by gambling  Grin

https://www.instagram.com/danbilzerian/?hl=en

Well to be honest, that is not just by gambling.. his father has a multi million company and he got a lot of money from his dad to be honest.
He at first gambled with his dad its money and later on became a pro poker player.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
You can become a millionaire with gambling but then you have to play games like poker on a professional level. But even on a normal level if you are good in poker you can earn 3-4K per month.

just like the Poker king him Dan Bilzerian

look at the life he lives just by gambling  Grin

https://www.instagram.com/danbilzerian/?hl=en
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

yes this is true i have seen people getting rich with gambling and then starting their other businesses as gambling is the quick way to get rich only if its working for you and do not forget it can also make you homeless so make your moves wisely.

Well the fact of getting rich in gambling is there and the fact of becoming a bum is there also so gamble wisely on just gamble the amount you can afford on losing and never be too greedy when you bet because it may cause you a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1106

yes this is true i have seen people getting rich with gambling and then starting their other businesses as gambling is the quick way to get rich only if its working for you and do not forget it can also make you homeless so make your moves wisely.
Activity: 952
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?
No way that you can ever be certain. It completely depends on luck and your boldness to put money on the line. No strategy, nothing. I don't recommend any sites. I wouldn't even recommend gambling. You should take advice from an ex-gambler. Sad

Gambling is never recommended,but majority of people wants to try their luck on gambling to make quick money which results in loosing everything in long run.
Activity: 378
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?
No way that you can ever be certain. It completely depends on luck and your boldness to put money on the line. No strategy, nothing. I don't recommend any sites. I wouldn't even recommend gambling. You should take advice from an ex-gambler. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Gambling mean high risk profit yesterday i made decent profit from sports betting, all of my prediction was ended profitable but can't tell how much profit i can make daily with gambling, some time we can lost there so that is cycle of gambling.

But Sports Betting is still consider as gambling so I think it involves in your earning as gambling, and it is easy to win a bet in sports betting that is a fact because of a hint given by some analyst and the knowledge about a player or a team that consider a great strategy in betting in sports bet.
It is impossible to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin.
But it is also hard what you can earn with it and that is the problem.

Because predicting the increase and decrease of value on bitcoin is very hard to see and you can never really tell when will you need to convert your bitcoin on your wallet well it is just a wild guess on doing it, and your lucky when you done this a couple of times and your value has increase!
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I am sure the more and more we play we finally end up losing

We should make a strategy and work towards it then only we can get succeed in Gambling

One should not get carried away from emotions we might face during Gambling. One can make a Fortune or simply loose all
Remember House always win, don't play gambling too long. It could be, your money is lost.
so what is your solution to earn money from gambling if you say don't play gambling for too long?

soon or later even if you play not for long time, you will gamble again and see the result are in lost right? just let the "lucky" determine whether are we deserve to get more profit or more losses.
Activity: 476

We should make a strategy and work towards it then only we can get succeed in Gambling

One should not get carried away from emotions we might face during Gambling. One can make a Fortune or simply loose all
Remember House always win, don't play gambling too long. It could be, your money is lost.
Activity: 294
Thats not so easy to say. You just need to know what you want to play for and of course
witch gambling game you want to play. But trust me if you're playing to much and to many
You will not win only lose allot.

Yep. You can only win short term. Over the long term the house edge gets you.

Trust me, it bites. Take your winnings and run.

For me, PD is a good site to start at. It's reputable, safe, and simple.
Activity: 271
Thats not so easy to say. You just need to know what you want to play for and of course
witch gambling game you want to play. But trust me if you're playing to much and to many
You will not win only lose allot.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Activity: 280
You could earn a lot of bitcoins by gambling but how much the limit is no one knows of course, it can be unlimited but you need luck for it.
so true. if you're really lucky you can produce very many bitcoin in one day, even you could produce 1 BTC. but if you're unlucky, well, it does not need to write again.  Grin

I think gambling is not just about luck. Offcourse in dice or games that depends on lucky combinations. But in gambling that needs analysis and strategies like sports, egames, or card games. Those games can be familiarized with therefore increasing the confidence of winning. And as you said knowing limit and controlling your addiction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
You could earn a lot of bitcoins by gambling but how much the limit is no one knows of course, it can be unlimited but you need luck for it.
so true. if you're really lucky you can produce very many bitcoin in one day, even you could produce 1 BTC. but if you're unlucky, well, it does not need to write again.  Grin

If you have the money you can gamble as you want but if you don't have what then will you do? If you have the but don't have the money it's useless then.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Pages:
Jump to: