Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 67. (Read 144975 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
April 02, 2016, 02:31:31 AM
This week I might actually generate more than 0.1 BTC in gambling, but I think I was hooked and caused me more loss than profit, but I am happy to do so  Smiley

Yup if that is what you feel in doing so then do what you like to do if youre gonna profit with that and I think that you can truly profit with gambling if you only play just a small amount of bitcoin then don't be greedy in every bet you make.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 02, 2016, 02:06:27 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?
any site is risky i recommend you that all you need is follow your guts and after you reach your half profit withraw or cashout and come back next week and play again don't be too greedy

Yeah that is right, you cannot profit big in gambling, house would always win against your bet, so better go offline on gambling site and withdraw if you win small amount or you doubled your capital...greed could empty your bankroll..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 02, 2016, 02:02:15 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?
any site is risky i recommend you that all you need is follow your guts and after you reach your half profit withraw or cashout and come back next week and play again don't be too greedy
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 02, 2016, 12:53:29 AM
It depends on how lucky and good you are in playing. you can earn much if you bet big amount and win. but you cant predict what will happen its either you win or you lose. Just like me before i was an addict trying my luck so i risk all and lose.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 02, 2016, 12:42:31 AM
You can earn a huge amount from gambling and totally depends on how big you gamble and how big risk you take, there is no limit in earnings from gambling.

Although there is no limit in earnings from gambling, also there s no limit in losing from gambling also.
You need to be very very careful else you can lose your hard earned money.

This is true. Since gambling is based on luck whatever amount you won today can be lost on your next bet. Or more if you keep on chasing lost money. This is the truth no matter how much you tell yourself that you can win big in gambling.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 02, 2016, 12:04:02 AM
You can earn decent amount with gambling, but you should remember just one thing - NEVER CHASE YOUR LOSSES !
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 08:28:41 PM
I believe that at this world, isnt easy to earn at the gambling ,i would coinsider it one of the biggest risky way to try to make money ,but well with some lucky its possible to make a great return ,but have to manage it and left the game for a while.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 07:55:27 PM
You can earn a huge amount from gambling and totally depends on how big you gamble and how big risk you take, there is no limit in earnings from gambling.

Although there is no limit in earnings from gambling, also there s no limit in losing from gambling also.
You need to be very very careful else you can lose your hard earned money.
legendary
April 01, 2016, 05:43:34 PM
Never bet more BTC than you know you can afford to lose.
It is possible to do well over a short time of gambling.
Long term--- account destruction. Eventually, you will hit a losing streak that will wipe you out. It may happen in the first week, or it may take a few months. Rest assured, it will happen. It is a mathematical certainty.

I don't know how this become a.mathematical certainty but according to experience, this is right. You may earn a lot at first but there will come a time thAt a losing streak will eat away what you have earned. So in the end, it is not profitable in the long run. But you can hit big here and there and you can stop there. But if you want this to become a stable source of income, it may not happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 01:11:18 PM
The question would be how much did you won and how much did you lost with gambling?Anyway everytime i try these i always end up loosing all as i got a good prize and i believe well lets go forward if i loose im at roi already,and then i spend all the money..
Activity: 336
April 01, 2016, 06:18:29 AM
You can earn a lot of money with the bitcoin itself, and with gambling is even more the only fact is that you have to need luck and if luck is not on your side, you will not make money.
I think you can win a lot but in a long term you will lose because you should need a lot of luck than because you are doing it again and again.
Activity: 406
April 01, 2016, 05:32:10 AM
You can earn a lot of money with gambling of course so I think the earnings can be unlimited but you will need luck to do this of course otherwise you will win nothing.
Most of the times I do not have this luck so I do not win a lot of money by it but its also the fun factor that is counting right ?
Activity: 364
April 01, 2016, 05:28:54 AM
It depends of course on how much money you spend in gambling, because if you spend a lot of money than you chance will be high that you can also earn a lot with gambling.
But if you lose you lost a lot of money, and if you play with small amounts you can only win small prizes.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 01, 2016, 05:09:11 AM
As of now i never win in gambling site but someday i will win and earn something in gambling.. i am also  trying to win with faucet bonus maybe i can make profit or i can reach the minimum withdrawal with faucet bonus..

Don't rely on gambling for profit...I don't think that it is easy...coins from the faucet in gambling site is too small and might take you time to reach minimum withdrawal by means of collecting from faucet and betting it..
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
March 31, 2016, 03:50:17 PM
Never bet more BTC than you know you can afford to lose.
It is possible to do well over a short time of gambling.
Long term--- account destruction. Eventually, you will hit a losing streak that will wipe you out. It may happen in the first week, or it may take a few months. Rest assured, it will happen. It is a mathematical certainty.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
March 31, 2016, 03:37:03 PM
As of now i never win in gambling site but someday i will win and earn something in gambling.. i am also  trying to win with faucet bonus maybe i can make profit or i can reach the minimum withdrawal with faucet bonus..
faucets will never give you any decent money to be honest because they usually are just there to make some money out of advertisements

i think people can earn vast amounts of money if they play for short period of time and if they are lucky enough to win a lot
Activity: 350
March 31, 2016, 02:43:49 PM
legendary
March 31, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
You can earn a lot with the bitcoin itself, I have no doubts about that if I"m honest but you will need luck on your side to succeed with it.
So its possible and there is a chance you will win a lot and this can be 50k if you have real luck or even more but you should of course not be dependable on that because most of the times that is just a dream.

Yeah, winning in gambling is unreliable because it is based on luck. If you just YOLO once in a while, maybe there is a chance you hit big time. That will be instant big profit. But if you want it to be a steady source of income for daily expenses, that will be really hard and almost just a fantasy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2016, 12:34:22 PM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 31, 2016, 12:26:46 PM
This week I might actually generate more than 0.1 BTC in gambling, but I think I was hooked and caused me more loss than profit, but I am happy to do so  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: