Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 17. (Read 54128 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 12, 2015, 07:53:25 AM
As faucet owner I pay manually bonus and I see many accounts on the faucetbox.
Just befaure i have seen a faucetbox member who wins often 500000 or 600000 satoshi daily.
Do you believe it's a bot?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 07:47:18 AM
0.1 BTC a week is not bad for an active member of the community. It would take long to reach that rank so I'd think the fastest way would be to buy Senior Member account.  Cheesy

Or you can consider buying a low rank account with a potential of becoming a Senior Member. Much better if you catch one. Doesn't matter the post quality because you will build it up now by posting before and after you reach the required post count for Senior Member.

The most efficient rank in this forum i think its senior members, their price is reasonable and the ROI is fast.
sr.member have a great rates and the most needed users of different signature campaign because the account that have a rank with sr. member can support color and size. So that sr.member is the best rank so far. Can i ask you ? what is ROI?
i agree sr members is perfect for signature campaign
seriously? you don't know ROI? it means return of investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 12, 2015, 07:36:47 AM
0.1 BTC a week is not bad for an active member of the community. It would take long to reach that rank so I'd think the fastest way would be to buy Senior Member account.  Cheesy

Or you can consider buying a low rank account with a potential of becoming a Senior Member. Much better if you catch one. Doesn't matter the post quality because you will build it up now by posting before and after you reach the required post count for Senior Member.

The most efficient rank in this forum i think its senior members, their price is reasonable and the ROI is fast.
sr.member have a great rates and the most needed users of different signature campaign because the account that have a rank with sr. member can support color and size. So that sr.member is the best rank so far. Can i ask you ? what is ROI?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 05:13:51 PM

legendary
September 11, 2015, 04:19:31 PM
I'm by no means an expert when it comes to faucets, but I'm under the impression that faucets never pay as much as they get from each visitor to the site - am I wrong?

Noboddy knows...
sometimes the faucet owner pays more and after a time the faucet is dry and then the faucet dies...
if every day many faucets are created...certainly many die.
it's why I "market regulate" all my faucets...
At least i have no surprise.
Do not belive that each visitor makes much money.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
September 11, 2015, 04:09:43 PM
You all promoting sign campaigns forget one important thing:
every one cannot participa at sign campaigns.
Follow the topics on this forum about it...
it's not unlimited ans good payinf campaigns are quickly complete.
And if to much "ask" then the "bet" will very decrease...it's the law of the market.

And this is exactly the same with faucets...the more we have claimers (globally) the more the rewards will decrease(globally)

I'm by no means an expert when it comes to faucets, but I'm under the impression that faucets never pay as much as they get from each visitor to the site - am I wrong? (that is, assuming a well managed site, with adequate revenue sources)

I suppose that, when it comes to signature campaigns, you're right: not everyone can participate in them. But at the same time, the more participants there are, the more activity the whole forum gets, and the more it might be profitable to advertise within it, creating the space for more campaigns to show up. Then again, this might just be wishful thinking on my part. Smiley
legendary
September 11, 2015, 04:05:50 PM
You all promoting sign campaigns forget one important thing:
every one cannot participa at sign campaigns.
Follow the topics on this forum about it...
it's not unlimited ans good payinf campaigns are quickly complete.
And if to much "ask" then the "bet" will very decrease...it's the law of the market.

And this is exactly the same with faucets...the more we have claimers (globally) the more the rewards will decrease(globally)
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
September 11, 2015, 03:33:52 PM
Faucets are such a waste of time. Sig campaigns are the way to go. If you don't have the money to invest in a senior member account, you could always start by joining a newbie signature campaign and rank up. It may take roughly half a year to reach senior member but once you do you begin to really bring in BTC

Don't compare ant to elephant. Compare faucet to those micro earnings method only and not in signature campaign. How about comparing signature campaign to trading , gambling ? What is your view? Which is the better?

There is no risk with faucets and signature campaigns, whereas there is risk with trading and gambling.  With trading it may be a little more in your control but with gambling, the odds are against you in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2015, 02:28:00 PM
Faucets are such a waste of time. Sig campaigns are the way to go. If you don't have the money to invest in a senior member account, you could always start by joining a newbie signature campaign and rank up. It may take roughly half a year to reach senior member but once you do you begin to really bring in BTC

Don't compare ant to elephant. Compare faucet to those micro earnings method only and not in signature campaign. How about comparing signature campaign to trading , gambling ? What is your view? Which is the better?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 11, 2015, 02:17:12 PM
Faucet is not waste of time you can do both in the same time while doing the signature campaign play also faucet additional income. faucet is the first step while waiting your account to rank up..

I agree with this and I am doing this sometimes(if not that busy). I always have a rotator site on the other tab and the other is bitcointalk.
I just switch on the bitcointalk tab whenever I have to wait for the faucet timer Grin
September 11, 2015, 12:11:09 PM
mey be you can try this way, create a newbie account, earning from sign campaign, save and hold his Bitcoin from earning
after rich 0.2 he can buy Sr member Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 11, 2015, 12:01:42 PM
Faucet is not waste of time you can do both in the same time while doing the signature campaign play also faucet additional income. faucet is the first step while waiting yorur account to rank up..
You are right dude. I am doing that way, claiming on faucets while participating in this forum for signature campaign and so far I can manage it. Even I get small amount on faucets, still every drop counts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
September 11, 2015, 11:45:58 AM
Faucet is not waste of time you can do both in the same time while doing the signature campaign play also faucet additional income. faucet is the first step while waiting your account to rank up..
Activity: 448
September 11, 2015, 11:32:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 11, 2015, 11:26:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 11, 2015, 11:08:17 AM
If you have a good account (let's say at least Senior member) and if you are active all day by writing around 10-15 quality posts, you can make between 0.05 and 0.1 BTC a week by joining a good signature campaign.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2015, 10:53:16 AM
If you have a good account (let's say at least Senior member) and if you are active all day by writing around 10-15 quality posts, you can make between 0.05 and 0.1 BTC a week by joining a good signature campaign.
Its almost 213 post per week and your  rate is almost 0.0013 btc. you  can earn almost 0.27 btc a week. its a great payment for sr. member but you must post every day.

I don't know in what posts where this reply referring to. He get the 213 post thing in 0.0013btc per post x 213 but its not all about that. Please be specific. We are mislead lol.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 10:40:40 AM
Its almost 213 post per week and your  rate is almost 0.0013 btc. you  can earn almost 0.27 btc a week. its a great payment for sr. member but you must post every day.

I think some campaign give maximum post 75-100 ?
are you seriously about 213post per week Huh

I don't know where do you get this number 213? It was before just the bit-x signature campaign that was unlimited max posts number. Nowadays all are limited to ~75-100 posts per week.
September 11, 2015, 09:31:41 AM

I think some campaign give maximum post 75-100 ?
are you seriously about 213post per week Huh

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 11, 2015, 09:13:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: