Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 8. (Read 54151 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
September 30, 2015, 05:41:11 PM
lolz. all i can say in here..
your working in all of faucets 15 hrs. per day?
then.. it should be so many many many faucets your doing.
but if you do it with almost all available crypto currency
it can still be worth much in a long run.... since hardwork paid off..
goodluck.

I don't think that it worth to work 15 hours a day in faucets.
Firstly is not good to stay in front of the monitor for 15 hours.
Secondly it is boring to solve hundreds of capchas for that time.

working 15 hours a day in faucets is really boring and even you can't make good amount .

I think working in faucets can be only for fun.

Working 15 hours a day in faucets is not only for fun.
It can be for fun if you just have a habit every day and check one or few faucets.
But all day in faucets is nervous and boring at the same time.

Ugh thats disgusting, would you not rather make 1k+ a month with sig campaign? If you're that desperate and able to actively do faucer for 15 hours a day, you should be doing that or be doing micro jobs instead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 30, 2015, 04:57:20 PM
lolz. all i can say in here..
your working in all of faucets 15 hrs. per day?
then.. it should be so many many many faucets your doing.
but if you do it with almost all available crypto currency
it can still be worth much in a long run.... since hardwork paid off..
goodluck.

I don't think that it worth to work 15 hours a day in faucets.
Firstly is not good to stay in front of the monitor for 15 hours.
Secondly it is boring to solve hundreds of capchas for that time.

working 15 hours a day in faucets is really boring and even you can't make good amount .

I think working in faucets can be only for fun.

Working 15 hours a day in faucets is not only for fun.
It can be for fun if you just have a habit every day and check one or few faucets.
But all day in faucets is nervous and boring at the same time.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
September 30, 2015, 06:14:47 AM
I only got 0.001 per week but limitid in faucets im a bit lazy though in maximum of 6 hours per day.

seriously bro? 6 hours a day of playing faucets then you just earn 0.001 per week in faucets alone?
thats a completely waste of time , its approx. 0.00015 btc a day
but i think you earn more with your sig campaign weekly, you can just focus there instead on faucets

It was when i was starting to bitcoin and didnt know yet about this forum and i only had 5 faucets that time and maximum didnt mean that i normally done this consistently mostly i only consumed less, and to be honest i much had the interest for online games than bitcoin during that time,
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2015, 05:41:29 AM
I only got 0.001 per week but limitid in faucets im a bit lazy though in maximum of 6 hours per day.

seriously bro? 6 hours a day of playing faucets then you just earn 0.001 per week in faucets alone?
but i think you earn more with your sig campaign weekly, you can just focus there instead on faucets

You are so right about that. I am getting started in sig campaigns now that my membership level increased. I am generally done with faucets. Had been there for a short

time to get a foot in the door.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 03:15:30 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
September 30, 2015, 03:13:15 AM
it depends how hard i work for faucet  Tongue

sometimes got big amount or small one, back again how hard i find it

you are faucet maniac, how muchyou wasting your time at faucet ?
maybe you must try other way because faucet give very low rate

You could better work the time you spend with faucets. You will make a lot more money then. Faucets are such a waste of time. I personally sometimes try my luck at Freebitco.in, even I now it's a waste.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 30, 2015, 03:09:06 AM

yeah most of faucets are using satoshis as a payment in every captcha and the payment is only 100-1000 satoshi per hour, and if you convert it to bitcoin. its only 0.00000001 btc and its so very low.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
September 29, 2015, 09:53:15 PM

Activity: 700
morir es descansar
September 29, 2015, 09:25:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 29, 2015, 09:21:20 PM
not much nowadays, I removed my signature and will test the waters currency exchange
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 29, 2015, 09:20:04 PM
suppose only about 0.05BTC/week .. did it enough ? i wanted more, but do not know how

wait what , this about faucet ? ok edited
 no way .......
im not play faucet anymore ... a bit lazy  Cheesy
even if do, im probably just going to get less than 0.005 for a week lol
Activity: 343
Merit: 101
September 29, 2015, 09:17:57 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2015, 09:04:38 PM
I can make about 0.2 btc weekly but it all depends if I am pump enough to work for the coins. Cheesy
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 29, 2015, 09:02:10 PM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.

I have done faucets quite seriously, although not as much as 15 hours and not for 7 days.

My maximum has been around 0.0015 BTC in a day, so doing a rough estimate I think you can perhaps get 0.01 or so a week
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 29, 2015, 06:47:47 PM
I make 0.02 per week from faucet btc and altcoin..

please, Don't say something negative about faucets. It's a start then afterwards you will left it. This is for the people (like me) who wants to make bitcoin without investment or doesn't have a service to offer that'll pay bitcoin.

True, for a little beginning, you see, everyone must start somewhere. I already had enough from Disability payments to buy 2 Antminer S3s now plus I had a U3 banging around so far. Had a nearly forgotten BTC mining contract with Genesis and I can VOUCH FOR THEM! I only have 59 Ghs right ATM, slow as hell, but in a few days, I will be nearly, if not past 1Ths by then. Can't wait to begin for real. Have CAD $T credit for Groceries, Trust me, it WILL come later this month on top of 50CAD midmonth.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 29, 2015, 05:13:13 PM
I make 0.02 per week from faucet btc and altcoin..

please, Don't say something negative about faucets. It's a start then afterwards you will left it. This is for the people (like me) who wants to make bitcoin without investment or doesn't have a service to offer that'll pay bitcoin.
Activity: 784
September 29, 2015, 02:37:44 PM
0.01 from signature campaign, 0.02 by trading , 0.02 from mining .totally 0.05 weekly
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2015, 08:38:16 AM
Joining signature campaigns is a great way to earn some extra cash.  Depending on where you go, make sure they are trusted and everything so you are sure you get paid for your work.

Don't overdo faucets.  It may seem like it will pay out great, but you pretty much have to have around 50-100 referrals doing the faucets for 8 hours a day, it just isn't feasible. 

Other things to try is offer your service somewhere, if you are good at something(coding, web dev, IT) maybe someone will be willing to pay you a small amount of coins for some help.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
September 29, 2015, 08:15:05 AM
Still a newbie here. I can make $10 weekly, I'm working for someone who paid me 0.004/day. In a week I get about $7 worth of bitcoin, the rest I get from playing faucets. Now I'm saving money so I that can try other business such as trading and investing/loaning my BTC.
May I ask what you are doing in order to earn $7 bitcoin a week? It would be good to know because I can use all the extra income I can get.
Yes i would like to know as well. Its always good to know everything how to make BTC
I'm working for someone (not on this forum). My job is bump his threads thrice a day. Grin payment $7 in Bitcoin every Thursday. it's such an easy job. Iol.
Better than play faucet Grin

Hmm yeah especially since as tiny little script could do it for you or him and it would not ask for a wage ^_^". Much better than bothering with slavery faucet when you can make 1+ BTC per month otherwise.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 29, 2015, 07:58:51 AM
Still a newbie here. I can make $10 weekly, I'm working for someone who paid me 0.004/day. In a week I get about $7 worth of bitcoin, the rest I get from playing faucets. Now I'm saving money so I that can try other business such as trading and investing/loaning my BTC.
May I ask what you are doing in order to earn $7 bitcoin a week? It would be good to know because I can use all the extra income I can get.
Yes i would like to know as well. Its always good to know everything how to make BTC
I'm working for someone (not on this forum). My job is bump his threads thrice a day. Grin payment $7 in Bitcoin every Thursday. it's such an easy job. Iol.
Better than play faucet Grin
Pages:
Jump to: